User
Pass
2FA

How to get into Pit of Saron?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message460
schwim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2019 18:33)

Post Posted: 14-09-2017, 03:38:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there!

I've completed Forge of Souls but Lady Jaina(both of them, there are two at the beginning) have a dialog bubble but no quest for me. The Lady Jaina that shows up at the end also does not have a quest for me. I can't get through the portal behind the final boss nor can I get through the main PoS portal.

I'm trying to complete the battered hilt questine so would love some help on how to get into it.

Thanks for your time!

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 14-09-2017, 04:22:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well met,

You most likely need to do the quest line according to your faction to get to these dungeons Alliance / Horde.

Did you do these quests ? If not, check if it's not reported and proceed if need be.

Dioniss aca !

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:27:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x