User
Pass
2FA

new player questions,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message333
KevzWow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-10-2017 15:50)

Post Posted: 15-09-2017, 21:00:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well as title says dont hate on me please, never played Wow before and im trying to learn every bit of it and as far i can find some answers in the web, im avoiding to ask questions here in forums so i cannot trouble some of you guys -

well my here's my few questions

1. i just started to play monk character then dk and now my third char is dh, im trying to farm the the twilight drake on obsidian sanctum but the dungeon is kicking me out after 1 secs and its says instance need are resetting in x days x hours something, but what i see in web is it is resetting every week, does it really reset and its my first time doing it, im using my DH char and it's level 101 atm

2. how can i access the raid info. i tried pressing "O" button to see but i cant click on it

thanks guys, pardon for my noobie questions, next time ill try not to ask sry -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 19:43:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x