User
Pass
2FA

[Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Xavius
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message7927
Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(since 20-01-2021 11:49)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-09-2017, 18:17:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post here any bug you found regarding Xavius encounter on any difficulties.

also if you want to confirm a bug that it's been already reported please just - like - button, otherwise we will delete your post
Xavius

1 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 20:38:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Xavius

• [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Xavius adds, including Xavius himself could be slowered by some player's spells.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Nightmare Corruption bar couldn't be remove from players after the boss was defeated.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where players had their damage decreased by 150%.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Corruption Meteor's corruption wasn't split between players hit.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Dream Simulacrum wasn't resetting player's corruption to 0 upon entering the dreamstate.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Dream Simulacrum wasn't resetting full player's mana.
  • [TRejected] Fixed an issue where Xavius's Bonds of Terror was applied only on one target on heroic and higher difficulties

Last edited by CocoDev on 03-10-2017, 10:56:21; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 22:00:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dream debuff doesn't reset your health/mana/corruption to state before taking it after expiring/reaching 100 corruption/dying during it's duration. Check out first minutes of
for proof that it should as well as Dungeon journal.

2 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 22:08:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry CoCoDev we're still trying so I was going to add more info as we kept trying, it's not resetting cds or corruption for some people when it ends, when people get full corruption in the dream they still get mind controlled and lose control of their toon instead of just getting the buff to allow them to do more damage, the corruption effects that should only work at from 33% and 66% work the entire fight. I Will try getting video.
Also seems to be a bug where some players have significantly reduced damage.

2 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 22:37:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It does reset the corruption, health, cooldowns, however there is only one problem with Surrender to Madness from priest players. Other than that the dream works just fine(players that killed Xavius on mythic and other difficulties just confirmed). Aditionaly, the corruption mechanics at 33% and 66% indeed work the entire fight as we could not implement yet the mechanic that allows only the players that have 33 or 66 corruption.

Update @ 16-09-2017, 23:37:33

Furthermore, i found out that bonds of terror applies on only one target.

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 23:22:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, you are probably aware of this but still posting, player's damage gets broken from something during the fight, like we do 60-70% less than usual. Noticed it in my kill, right at the end after i left dreamstate my spells were doing incredibly low damage. Have no idea what causes it exactly.

EDIT: Im in stormwind right now and im still doing retardedly low damage if someone can check my auras or something...

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 23:33:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:
Well, you are probably aware of this but still posting, player's damage gets broken from something during the fight, like we do 60-70% less than usual. Noticed it in my kill, right at the end after i left dreamstate my spells were doing incredibly low damage. Have no idea what causes it exactly.

EDIT: Im in stormwind right now and im still doing retardedly low damage if someone can check my auras or something...

Yep, we finally found the problem. Thank you all. Just relog untill it will get to live. More fixes will be announced soon.

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 23:55:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:
It does reset the corruption, health, cooldowns, however there is only one problem with Surrender to Madness from priest players. Other than that the dream works just fine(players that killed Xavius on mythic and other difficulties just confirmed). Aditionaly, the corruption mechanics at 33% and 66% indeed work the entire fight as we could not implement yet the mechanic that allows only the players that have 33 or 66 corruption.

Update @ 16-09-2017, 23:37:33

Furthermore, i found out that bonds of terror applies on only one target.

@CoCo I have video evidence of it not resetting multiple peoples corruption. Uploading it now and then I'll provide timestamps where necessary.

Edit: Actually nevermind, seems okay resetting hp/corruptuon/cds etcs, however incoming list of bugs.

Last edited by Cartmon1337 on 17-09-2017, 13:21:59; edited 1 time in total
0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 00:45:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please, i made some changes as well, test after restart!
0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 01:25:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:
Xavius

• [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Xavius adds, including Xavius himself could be slowered by some player's spells.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Nightmare Corruption bar couldn't be remove from players after the boss was defeated.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where players had their damage decreased by 150%.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Corruption Meteor's corruption wasn't split between players hit.
  • [TO BE TESTED] Fixed an issue where Xavius's Bonds of Terror was applied only on one target on heroic and higher difficulties

Some more updates.

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 13:36:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@CoCoDev, Dark Ruination is cast by Xavius, should be cast be Inconceivable horror when the horror reaches Xavius. 3 Minutes 40 Seconds, no adds have spawned yet Xavius begins casting, after he has completed the channel once, the adds spawn.

Corruption: Descent into Madness, not working in dream state. If you reach 100 corruption in dream, the dream ends and you get no debuff. https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveFrigidZebraPraiseIt

Taking fatal damage in dream will kill you and not just end the dream and wake you up. https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyAttractiveDragonflyDansGame

Nightmare blades not working correctly sometimes. https://clips.twitch.tv/FrigidTemperedHumanPoooound https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantThoughtfulLadiesDansGame

Entering dream state is not setting corruption to 0. https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudLazyBunnyDansGame

Also Inconceivable horror adds are meant to be able to be slowed. "The raid should kill Inconceivable Horrors quickly, and use slows/stuns/CC abilities to keep them away from Xavius." http://www.wowhead.com/xavius-strategy-guide

8 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 16:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cartmon1337 wrote:
@CoCoDev, Dark Ruination is cast by Xavius, should be cast be Inconceivable horror when the horror reaches Xavius. 3 Minutes 40 Seconds, no adds have spawned yet Xavius begins casting, after he has completed the channel once, the adds spawn. https://youtube.com/watch?v=3vF-1oOZHPw:

.be

Corruption: Descent into Madness, not working in dream state. If you reach 100 corruption in dream, the dream ends and you get no debuff. https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveFrigidZebraPraiseIt

Taking fatal damage in dream will kill you and not just end the dream and wake you up. https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyAttractiveDragonflyDansGame

Nightmare blades not working correctly sometimes. https://clips.twitch.tv/FrigidTemperedHumanPoooound https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantThoughtfulLadiesDansGame

Entering dream state is not setting corruption to 0. https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudLazyBunnyDansGame

Also Inconceivable horror adds are meant to be able to be slowed. "The raid should kill Inconceivable Horrors quickly, and use slows/stuns/CC abilities to keep them away from Xavius." http://www.wowhead.com/xavius-strategy-guide

You are right about only one thing "Taking fatal damage in dream will kill you and not just end the dream and wake you up. https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyAttractiveDragonflyDansGame";. Which it will be fixed in the next restart. However entering dream state is not supposed to set your corruption to 0, as is it is the first time in my life when i heard of this, here is a proof Proof . Furthermore, descent into madness won't be applied on you if you have dream simulacrum on you, just for you to know. About the inconceivable horror ads i'll look into that i made a fix last night but i ll check it again.

Update @ 17-09-2017, 17:04:54

Ok you are right about the descent into madness the should be applied on you no matter what.

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 16:31:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just checked the fatboss mythic guide again and it appears you're right and corruption shouldn't be set to zero when entering the dream state, I had read the below on the wowhead guide so I was misled. I guess this just makes it easier for those dreaming players to get the descent into madness debuff to increase their damage/healing output. Please ensure when scripting the descent into madness on dreaming players that it is not possible for them to get mind controlled after as they are not meant to.
"When players enter the Dream, they are set to zero Corruption. However, upon leaving the Dream, players are set back to the Corruption levels they had before the Dream began." - http://www.wowhead.com/xavius-strategy-guide#mythic-difficulty

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 18-09-2017, 23:40:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The bugs i noticed on my mythic kill:

1) Lurkers can be attacked/killed (you probably shouldnt fix this untill you fix dreamstate)
*2) Dreamstate doesnt reset corruption/cds/hp+mana when you exit it, also if you reach 100 corruption during dreamstate you will get mind controlled (check * for how it should be)
3) Inconceivable Horrors cannot be slowed, when you apply any type of slow to them (things i tried were Slow and Chrono shift) it actually makes the mobs move faster. This is a general bug with mobs that move slower than default running speed. Another example of this is the fel elementals from skovald in Halls of Valor if you need to test.
4) The Nightmare Blades are a bit buggy, there should be only one line shooting in a straight line through the marked players, on freakz sometimes there are 2 lines of blades shot separately on each of the marked players.

*If you reach 100 corruption during dreamstate, you should gain the 20 second damage increase debuff. When this debuff ends, you should not get mind controlled but instead you should wake up and have your corruption reset to 0, HP and mana back to 100% and all your cooldowns reset.
Proof for dreamstate just in case its still not clear, watch from 1:35, the mage was intentionally soaking lurkers to get 100% corruption:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_FAYPqYLKpM:

You've already mentioned about some limitation for the 33-66 corruption stages being visible to everyone so i wont count those as bugs. Asides from those 4 bugs everything is fine.

2 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 19-09-2017, 09:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wolfenstein wrote:
CocoDev wrote:
Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:

Yep, we finally found the problem. Thank you all. Just relog untill it will get to live. More fixes will be announced soon.

The problem is still there... when will we get a fix or an unaura or something on our characters? I paid 250$ and I do the dps of a 840 ilvl player i want a reset on my character or a fix as soon as posible thanks.

Killed it on mythic yesterday and this did not happen anymore, on saturday when this happened to us we fixed it with relog, does relog not work for you?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 January 2018 06:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:24:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x