User
Pass
2FA

[PvE] [RAID][THE EMERALD NIGHTMARE] Xavius Dream Simulacrum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message746
CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 03-10-2017, 11:03:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After deep researches, I found out that some players were right about the Dream State not completely working. So, here is what i found:

Quote:
When players enter the Dream, they are set to zero Corruption. However, upon leaving the Dream, players are set back to the Corruption levels they had before the Dream began.
For players who are Dreaming during Phase 1, this is almost always a full Corruption reset, since the first Dream occurs so quickly that players probably didn't have a chance to gain Corruption.

And for mana users.
Quote:
Healers should note that any mana they spend during the Dream is refunded when they awaken

Xavius

• [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Dream Simulacrum wasn't resetting player's corruption to 0 upon entering the dream state.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Dream Simulacrum wasn't resetting full player's mana upon leaving the dream state.

Last edited by CocoDev on 03-10-2017, 11:07:09; edited 2 times in total
0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 03-10-2017, 11:03:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CocoDev, 03 October 2017 09:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 01:23:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x