User
Pass
2FA

PVP settings

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message362
marrowfat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2019 08:55)

Post Posted: 11-10-2017, 08:36:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So is there a way to actually make Disable PVP work? My wife and I are loving this server and are both keen pve players/explorers and have no love or interest in the pvp side however it seems that being flagged as disabled means absolutely nothing as other players can still decide to attack you mid quest and basically mess up your day. Not taking anything away from those that love to show off their skills or denying that it's a part of the game but why have the ability to show your did-interest if it does squat good?

Tried activating it, disabling it and re-logging as suggested. Accept that aoe effects might affect a player with pvp enabled and therefore us too but it activates at times when there is not another soul about or like yesterday, showed as both disabled and en route to the next quest when we were attacked by opposing players, therefore triggered by them.

Just frustrating and the one thing that is killing our enjoyment on the server if there is a solution we can take.

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:06:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x