User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Camera trembling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1425
deadbite

[Insane Loremaster]

(since 20-09-2022 17:27)

Votes: 85

Post Posted: 10-10-2017, 19:21:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: I haven't played much this summer and i recently started playing again. The first thing that i noticed when i logged in on my DK is that the image trembled every time when i moved my ingame camera (left-right, up-down etc.).
This problem has nothing to do with my frames, which behave normal for my PC, even in Dalaran, but i noticed that the trembling becomes more aggressive the more characters are in the area. In empty zones like The Barrens, for example, the trembling is almost unnoticeable, but in high populated zones, like any capital city (it doesn't matter if there are many NPC's or many players) the problem gets more aggravated.
I't difficult and annoying to play in these conditions not to mention that BG's, raids or even Dungeons are impossible for me right now.
Proof: Nothing i can think of, except for a video. I'm not good with recording programs, but i'll provide a video if it's necessary.

P.S. Things that i tried until now:
- updated video card drivers;
- deleted cache;
- played with the settings;
- removed add-ons;
- re-downloaded the launcher.

World of Lorecraft

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 22-10-2017, 13:07:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

What do you mean by trembling ? Like shaking upside down as if you were struck by a earthquake ?

Are you able to record this to help us understand please ?

0 0

deadbite

[Insane Loremaster]

Post Posted: 22-10-2017, 14:47:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Whenever i move my camera from left to right, it seems as if the game lags, or something like the camera trembles, moving slightly from left to right. The frames do not drop, but it's affected by the number of npc's or players in the area.
After i reinstalled the Windows on my machine it seems that going in Windowed mode stopped the trembling, but it bugs me how it started happening just recently.

It may be a hardware fault i think, as it also affects more demanding games like Wolfenstein: the New Order or Doom 4, but strangely it does not affect Mass Effect Andromeda...

Right now i can't record but if needed i'll try this week.

P.S. It's kind of solved with the Windowed mode and i didn't think that someone would answer to this post as it went down on the list more and more.
So thanks for answering and if you think that it's worth investigating more tell me and i'll try to record it as soon as i'm able to do it.

World of Lorecraft

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 22-10-2017, 16:28:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can try searching on youtube a video representing your issue in the mean time, i've found this maybe that's why you try to explain.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eRMPYDmZasc:

In the meantime, you can try comparing your video settings between your games to see if there is a difference. Could be DirectX, vertical sync or even your monitor's settings.

0 0

deadbite

[Insane Loremaster]

Post Posted: 22-10-2017, 19:13:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tried recording the problem with Fraps, but, strangely, in the video there's no trembling, despite the fact that when i try to play it is.

However, this video that you sent to me gave me another idea and i looked for the DirectX in the settings and switched from DX 11 to DX 9.
Now it works better but i get an amazing fps drop in Dalaran. This is another problem, but i'll figure it up.

Anyways, thanks for the help, i guess you can close the topic.

World of Lorecraft

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 25 October 2017 21:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 18:34:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x