User
Pass
2FA

tertiariy vs donated items
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message20538
Horakhty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2020 14:22)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 14:50:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seriously get a grip people! You are not donating so you can have better items than any non-donor can have, you are doing it because you "want" to help the server and are too lazy to obtain gear legitimately, which usually takes considerable amount of time.
As for limiting sockets and stats for non-donors just because donors are, is proposterous. No one said you can't get a bis item with socket and stats as 6th or 7th item legitimately in-game after you donate for the first 5 or however many they decide to allow you to donate for.

1 0

Moonlight.

[I got issues]

(since 25-09-2019 18:36)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 15:42:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zbaam wrote:
Moonlight. wrote:
But you didn't purchase anything dude. You donated and the server gave you a gift, a reward for your support. You did charity here.

I want to thank the staff for consulting with us about this problem. It is cleary they don't want to unbalance the game and give the people that donated an enormous advantage(a bigger one that the fact they have a bis item or early acces to tier sets when nighthold will be implemented). I didn't found the drop chance for tertiariy stat and sockets but I looked upon some characters on retail and I saw that sockets are more common than the stats. I'd say a maximum of 4-5 items with socket and 4 items with the stats is fairly enough. Give the socket for every donated item and a stat for every two donated items without the socket and the stat on the same item(if that's even possible, i dont know). So if you donated for two items you'll have one with socket and one with a stat. The stat should be random or we can choose the stats for two items without the possibility to have the same stat on more than 1-2 items.

actually everything should be as it was on blizz on patch 7.1.5 > if players could wear on 14 /14 items with tertiary stats so they should be able to do here too as we play on patch 7.1.5
so stop giving stupid ideas , as i said the number has to be the same as on blizzard .

Do you even know what are the chances to get 14/14 items with tertiary on blizz? Do you know how much time you have to invest? You should pay a huge amount of money in order to get such things. What are you implying is unbalancing the game, honestly. Imagine a guild full 14/14, tanks with leech, etc vs a guild without donors competeing in a speed run...seems fair? well I shouldn't bother to explain such things to you because I am talking to myself in the end. If you want such things go find a private metin2 server, donate 10$ and beat everyone. pwp

ioi

1 0

stef15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2018 21:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 16:05:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Donation already gives you a huge advantage , you can get items almost impossible to obtain such as chrono shard 895 set and other rare op trinkets and relics that fit exactly your need.
Not to mention that those items upgrade when nighthold and other raids release, so donors will be 100 steps ahead everybody every single time and will powerthrough raidbosses and mechanics with their higher than usual gear.
IT IS ENOUGH ALREADY . dont make it more paytowin . dont repeat the MOP warlock "black blood ,legendary cloak ,i dont give a damn about tactics anymore , i just burst boss before he uses spells" bullshit .

1 0

Skisly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2019 21:31)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 17:32:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

frenzellinio88 wrote:
at least give us sokets for items..easy like day light..!!!

im a donor as well 1.4k$ on this SV and some times i think why the heck i still donate .....if i get the same items like other players [non donors]...i don't need leech just sokets will be just fine.

Totally agree with sokets on donated items !

1 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 17:33:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

stef15 wrote:
Donation already gives you a huge advantage , you can get items almost impossible to obtain such as chrono shard 895 set and other rare op trinkets and relics that fit exactly your need. .

O really ?? im full donated warr and give 450- max 500k dps on EN mythic biss gear full traits and comes a Warlock or Rogue and shits on me with 700k + dps at 883 ilvl REALLY *** !? lets be honest here the classes are way to unbalanced and when you bring proofs they say it workis fine shows you numbers when you give them facts, and i don't see what all say that you donate you are overpowered . HELL NO. you are shit like others the only thing is that you dont spend time to greed .

2 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 13:20)

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 17:43:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

all bis items must have extra soket + extra stats and the only items that are not inclueded are legendary items

easy proof on wow head

Update @ 27-10-2017, 18:43:49

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137451/vision-of-the-spider-queen&&bonus=41:1547:1826 for example

0 0

Wolfenstein

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2018 09:12)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 17:46:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

for the moment we should get sokets on our curent items that we bought not donated we bought for us and no other motive if someone wan't to support the server he can give shokeru 10 euros each mount and get a mount or something that's supporting i might sound like a asshole but 99% of the players that buy the best gear is to have an advantage and to not spend time in this game farming items; and when the gear will change we should get some radom stats or sokets
1 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 13:20)

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 17:49:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wolfenstein wrote:
for the moment we should get sokets on our curent items that we bought not donated we bought for us and no other motive if someone wan't to support the server he can give shokeru 10 euros each mount and get a mount or something that's supporting i might sound like a asshole but 99% of the players that buy the best gear is to have an advantage and to not spend time in this game farming items; and when the gear will change we should get some radom stats or sokets

at least sokets on every item tough we should also get extra stats

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 18:34:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zbaam I asked you nicely 5 times now (in messages and here by deleting your posts) to stop spamming the same thing over and over. Giving FULL CHAR tertiary/sockets IS NOT GOIN TO HAPPEN, it's extremely unbalanced and just statistically impossible on retail too. I also explained to you that complaining about "I donated for BIS gear but I don't have BIS gear" is stupid, if you really want us to be thorough we shouldn't have given this possibility to donors who already donated at all. When you got the gear, you knew what you spent the money for... FOR THAT GEAR, not for future changes to the gear (except Nighthold upgrade, but that's something else). However I decided to still respect the donors and give them tertiary stats too (AS AN UNEXPECTED BONUS), but you raging about this is just too much. I have disabled you the possibility to post in this topic, you're simply out of line.

Back to the actual discussion, the max amount of tertiary gear will be guaranteed 4 items (1 tertiary bonus each 4 items), and maybe +1 bonus for full chars => 5 tertiary in total. This means: 1 tertiary for 1 item, 1 tertiary for 2 items, 1 tertiary for 3 items, 1 tertiary for 4 items, 2 tertiary for 5 items, 2 tertiary for 6 items, ... and so on, depending on how many donated items the player has).

The ONLY thing that still needs to be discussed is how to do it:
1) Fully random (you get either stat or socket guaranteed)
OR
2) At choice

If we go with 1) then there's nothing else to discuss. If we go with 2) then we need to discuss if we should prevent choosing the same thing (same stat or socket) 4/5 times on the same char. Would it be too unbalanced if you have 5x tertiary at your choice?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 27-10-2017, 20:00:04; edited 1 time in total
4 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 18:45:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
zbaam I asked you nicely 5 times now (im messages and here by deleting your posts) to stop spamming the same thing over and over. Giving FULL CHAR tertiary/sockets IS NOT GOIN TO HAPPEN, it's extremely unbalanced and just statistically impossible on retail too. I also explained to you that complaining about "I donated for BIS gear but I don't have BIS gear" is stupid, if you really want us to be thorough we shouldn't have given this possibility to donors who already donated at all. When you got the gear, you knew what you spent the money for... FOR THAT GEAR, not for future changes to the gear (except Nighthold upgrade, but that's something else). However I decided to still respect the donors and give them tertiary stats too (AS AN UNEXPECTED BONUS), but you raging about this is just too much. I have disabled you the possibility to post in this topic, you're simply out of line.

Back to the actual discussion, the max amount of tertiary gear will be guaranteed 4 items (1 tertiary bonus each 4 items), and maybe +1 bonus for full chars => 5 tertiary in total. This means: 1 tertiary for 1 item, 1 tertiary for 2 items, 1 tertiary for 3 items, 1 tertiary for 4 items, 2 tertiary for 5 items, 2 tertiary for 6 items, ... and so on, depending on how many donated items the player has).

OR
2) At choice

If we go with 1) then there's nothing else to discuss. If we go with 2) then we need to discuss if we should prevent choosing the same thing (same stat or socket) 4/5 times on the same char. Would it be too unbalanced if you have 5x tertiary at your choice?

Perfect and if we go with 2 ( at Choice ) stats or socket but one of those 2 must not exceed 3 of the same thing , lets say if you can take 5 items at choice you cant have all with socket or all with tertiary stat you must take 2 with socket and 3 with stats ....

0 0

maxwell

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-11-2022 22:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 01:15:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
zbaam I asked you nicely 5 times now (in messages and here by deleting your posts) to stop spamming the same thing over and over. Giving FULL CHAR tertiary/sockets IS NOT GOIN TO HAPPEN, it's extremely unbalanced and just statistically impossible on retail too. I also explained to you that complaining about "I donated for BIS gear but I don't have BIS gear" is stupid, if you really want us to be thorough we shouldn't have given this possibility to donors who already donated at all. When you got the gear, you knew what you spent the money for... FOR THAT GEAR, not for future changes to the gear (except Nighthold upgrade, but that's something else). However I decided to still respect the donors and give them tertiary stats too (AS AN UNEXPECTED BONUS), but you raging about this is just too much. I have disabled you the possibility to post in this topic, you're simply out of line.

OR
2) At choice

Give players the opportunity to choose, at least that. I don`t think that it will be too overpowered....

0 0

zeulshaman

[Enha God]

(since 21-11-2019 19:44)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 02:27:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can just make it choice with the posibility to get 5/5 with the same stat/socket
For 5 sockets it's like 750 stats ,it's a big number but is worth for a full char

0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 04:36:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zbaam wrote:
@Rcata : i payed for bis items , i have legal right to get the best items in the game > https://www.wow-freakz.com/donate/?page=buy : Full PvE character (best PvE items + 2 legendary items + class hall upgrade + artifacts) (ilvl 895 Mythic Warforged / 910 leg.)

they have to give best items otherwise they would go against european law for online puchases : http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm please read it : it tells these things : http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/romania/index_en.html

end of discussion for me : if don't get what i payed for i will ask for refund
last post

I like how you threaten @Shocker for giving you what you payed for, it states there CLEARLY "Full PvE character (best PvE items + 2 legendary items + class hall upgrade + artifacts) (ilvl 895 Mythic Warforged / 910 leg.)" NO WHERE did it state that theyll give you tertiary stats if they get fixed or once they get fixed. Youre basically breaking the law realistically yourself by doing a "false refund", You can argue with them all you want but the world doesnt always go your way.

and just incase your argument is gonna be "Oh it says best pve items" Best pve items means you can choose the item that theyll give you thats already on the loot table. Again NO WHERE did it state that theyll RNG your character to give you the tertiary stats that you want

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

2 0

RCata

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2017 08:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 10:24:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:

Fully random should be the way to go.
OR
At choice, but a max of 2 of the same stat.

0 0

demonte

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2019 00:06)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 10:44:32 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:

OR
2) At choice

Ok,firstly you shouldn't make this a public discution,you should see how much of an impact these changes would really have by testing with ur gms,second thing is that now you've wasted our money because as long as there is un upgrade into the loot table for our 'best gear' we are facing with the problem of having to delete our donated items as we loot gear from instances which could be an actual upgrade which is a huge scam.Thank you Shocker for your respect towards us donors....!

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 13 November 2017 20:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:40:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x