User
Pass
2FA

I Abandoned My Artifact Questline, Help!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1829
ArmanHunter

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-01-2019 19:18)

Post Posted: 12-12-2017, 09:53:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I mistakenly clicked abandon on the artifact quest and clicked "Yes". Now I need it back but no one in the game has a serious answer. There are a lot of funny answers which I appreciate. But I really need help here. Where do I start it again?
I already did the portal making and went to dreamgrove. Found Malfurian. I ended up doing the quest chain where you find Malfurian and kill Ysera and Returned the Tears of Elune to Dalaran. But I donno how to get back on track with the artifact questline. Please help me.

0 0

ookami

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2020 07:42)

Post Posted: 14-12-2017, 01:33:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That once happened to me, i tried to logg off, delete cache folder and then logg on again in dalaran
if that doesnt help, try to contact a GM in game

(the first steps worked for me, just took a few minutes after the quest line giver summoned me)

0 0

ArmanHunter

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-01-2019 19:18)

Post Posted: 19-12-2017, 05:19:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you it worked. You can lock the topic if you want. Problem Solved - Thanks so much -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by PowerPhlo, 19 December 2017 10:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:09:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x