User
Pass
2FA

When u choose 2 download wow while playing it, it DL full game even if u afk in Stormwind?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Is it necessary to visit every wow area to download entire game?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author Message470
hamiltondoug

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2017 04:04)

Post Posted: 19-12-2017, 20:22:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I chose the "download while playing" method because i wanted to get into the game sooner.
When i finished doing what i wanted, i went to elwynn forest and let a very low level enemy attack me while i went to bed.
Then i got some sleep, and when i woke up and finally disconnected my char, my wow "Data" folder was still 20GB (full should be 46GB).

Is that because my internet is slow, or because i need to visit every area in the game to get the full download??????

If you guys could tell me if i need to visit the game areas in order to get a full DL i would appreciate it.

0 0

Nemoo

[Assasin]

(since 05-08-2020 11:19)

Votes: 81

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-12-2017, 11:25:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Game data downloads in most of cases game files from the zones where your character is located in. Long story short, if you download while you play, every new zone where you go in, has to be downloaded and at a point this might get frustrating rather than having a fluid gameplay.

Migrations can take up to 24 hours to be completed, DM-ing me will not make your migration get completed faster

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 15:37:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x