User
Pass
2FA

[General] Warforged / Titanforged system (general information)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2186
Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 22-12-2017, 17:53:11 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It seems that way too many of the players are confused by the actual system and how it should work, so I thought I'd explain it here once instead of repeating myself 3-4 times every Friday when you open your mythic cache...

we do NOT roll for Warforged/Titanforged bonuses, there is no such thing as rolling for WF then rolling separately for TF.

The Warforged and Titanforged labels are only LABELS, there is no difference at all between those
Titanforged = +15 or more item level compared to the base iLvl, Warforged = +5 or +10

1 upgrade level can be one of these things: +5 item level OR 1 prismatic socket OR 1 tertiary stat. Only ITEM LEVEL upgrades count towards descriptions like Warforged/Titanforged

HAVING LOWER LEVEL MYTHIC 15 ITEM THAN A MYTHIC 12 IS NOT A BUG, you are either lucky and roll +50 item levels, or you have tough luck and get only +10. STOP USING THIS AS A PROOF

Weekly Cache
As read here: http://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keystones-and-dungeons-guide
"This gear will be at least a Warforged version of the type of gear you would have gotten from your best Mythic+ dungeon - so for example, if you cleared a Mythic 5, you will get at least a Mythic 5 Warforged item."

This means that if you get iLvl 900 Mythic 15 Titanforged item IT IS NOT BUGGED, you should get iLvl 885 on Mythic 15 dungeon cache, and instead of the mention "at least Warforged" you get it Titanforged (that's +15 iLvl) making it iLvl 900. Obviously, Mythic 15 Titanforged iLvl 900 is the MINIMUM you'll receive, any reward can be further upgraded if you are lucky.

5 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 December 2017 03:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 23:04:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x