User
Pass
2FA

Class campaign

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message574
Guerfryd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2018 10:51)

Post Posted: 28-12-2017, 16:21:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone,

I allow myself to do this topic in order to ask you a quick question about class campaigns.

I would like to know if they are available because I started the Death Knights campaign quest and I'm stuck after bringing back the Stromgarde NPC to life.

But it comes to mind a little hypothesis but as I say it is a hypothesis.

It must be that you have to have made the quests of the Scarlet Monastery before you can continue the campaign quests? Because the quest we have to do on the corpse of the great inquisitor does not work, since his body disappears we can not plant the flag so we can not do the quest, whether in heroic mode or in normal mode .

I add that I'm sorry for my English, I have some school concepts so if I made mistakes I'm sorry.

0 0

thedeviatorz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2021 17:56)

Post Posted: 28-12-2017, 17:50:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maybe you forgot to do a quest.
You can find all quests you have to do in order to finish the class hall campaign here.

0 0

Guerfryd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2018 10:51)

Post Posted: 28-12-2017, 20:52:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have already done these quests, but the Lich King does not offer me the quest to summon the great Whitetete inquisitrice to the scarlet monastery, so I'm stuck. :/
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 13:48:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x