User
Pass
2FA

Tried donating, won't allow it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1427
Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 05:00)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 15:06:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have attemped to donate via debit card (visa bank card) and no matter what I do it will not allow the transaction. Why isn't paypal an option? all these weird foreign sites... I've got $2800 dollars in the account I am trying to use which I have used to make purchases on nearly every other game I play without an issue so... idk what the deal is.

I get through the different info forms and then it redirects me back here and says my transaction was rejected.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 15:10:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you need any help or informations about the payments for WoW Freakz, please send an email to [email protected] and you will receive an answer as fast as possible.

@Shocker.

1 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 15:19:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Paying via credit/debit card is pretty much the same as using PayPal account as it requires the exactly same information.
Please check if you enter all the information correctly AND/OR contact your bank holder for further assistance.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 05:00)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 18:19:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Paying via credit/debit card is pretty much the same as using PayPal account as it requires the exactly same information.
Please check if you enter all the information correctly AND/OR contact your bank holder for further assistance.

Not if I already have money in my Paypal account... lol.

I entered my info correctly because its auto filled. As I stated before I use this same card and bank account to make purchases on many other games.

I haven't played freakz in a long time and I was gonna come back and buy some looms and shit to get back into it but this is a sign not to come back xD

thanks anyway guys.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:44:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x