User
Pass
2FA

PvP Season II

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4022
Ozzydany

[Psychologist]

(since 06-12-2019 18:47)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 04:54:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Season 1 arena almost finished, but we still don't have player's competing in the arena. It's like we don't even start the season, from 4k players sometimes you don't even have ques on 2s, between PvE and PVP was a big gap every patch but it's so strange to see only 4 guys fighting when there are 4k online. I don't know how many PvEs guilds are there but just one guild is based on PVP and they do only battlegrounds against themselves, 2 groups of premade vs other 2.
We have this handicap on our server, and I know I'm not the only player who just doesn't want to be like that because I know how much work was on scripting the classes, and after all that work to don't see PVP activity. On rated battlegrounds I get it, players will not queue and is too much scripting for nothing, but on the arena, I think we can convert some PvE players by rewarding top 5, let's say, 2s/3s ladders with donation points maybe? and if not donation points, a nice gear item like what is mostly sold for the respective class. I don't know if I'm asking for too much but maybe this is the only way to make people queue and maybe a part of them will enjoy arenas without thinking on rewards after a while.
This is my idea for Season 2 arena population, maybe some of you have some nice ideas to make the staff consider them.

1 0

Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 12:38:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We can have a tournament for 2s/3s with prizes maybe that will motivate more players to join and to practice in rated and also some might even stream it as a nice event for the server.As for the prizes they can be what ozzy mentioned or something else that will attract players

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 15:09:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

U cant play pvp in arena if most of time u meet op classes and broken comps.

0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 13:20)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 05-01-2018, 05:02:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ryangg wrote:

p

how can you attract players to do pvp when you get 1900 rates in 4 months? again mmr system is just not suited for us make a comparison between
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pvp/leaderboards/2v2
and https://armory.wow-freakz.com/pvp/leaderboards

you don't need to be a pro to see that there is something wrong ipanic @ freakz rating 2199 >>300 won / 59 lost versus petkick @ blizzard > 2600 + rating >216 wins / 39 loses

just a reminder : this is just my observation and opinion about how pvp is on freakz nobody will join arenas with the actual system , its just too much for usual players , you need to be a harcore pvp player to reach 2200 , which on blizzard any casual and random player can achieve it .

thank you

Update @ 05-01-2018, 05:00:44

Ozzydany wrote:
Season 1 arena almost finished, but we still don't have player's competing in the arena. It's like we don't even start the season, from 4k players sometimes you don't even have ques on 2s, between PvE and PVP was a big gap every patch but it's so strange to see only 4 guys fighting when there are 4k online. I don't know how many PvEs guilds are there but just one guild is based on PVP and they do only battlegrounds against themselves, 2 groups of premade vs other 2.
We have this handicap on our server, and I know I'm not the only player who just doesn't want to be like that because I know how much work was on scripting the classes, and after all that work to don't see PVP activity. On rated battlegrounds I get it, players will not queue and is too much scripting for nothing, but on the arena, I think we can convert some PvE players by rewarding top 5, let's say, 2s/3s ladders with donation points maybe? and if not donation points, a nice gear item like what is mostly sold for the respective class. I don't know if I'm asking for too much but maybe this is the only way to make people queue and maybe a part of them will enjoy arenas without thinking on rewards after a while.
This is my idea for Season 2 arena population, maybe some of you have some nice ideas to make the staff consider them.

my suggestion for freakz staff is to change mmr system @ its too hard for normal players , thats why you don't see arenas .

can't understand why won't they change the mmr gain / lose to be more easyer??

Update @ 05-01-2018, 05:02:29

also there is no need for rewards like donations points ...the only thing that will actually revive pvp here is by changing mmr system , it is not suited for freakz

1 0

Gluteklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2018 18:48)

Post Posted: 05-01-2018, 21:13:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yesterday we tried to queue for fun in 2s. Got placed vs rank 1 DK with resto shaman. 1500 mmr vs 2200 mmr. Not fun for newcomers.
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 06-01-2018, 11:16:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ryangg wrote:

Same on blizz -
In some circumstances I thought that freakz is more balanced than blizzard in pvp -)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

(since 12-07-2020 22:39)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 01:28:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

in 2s u either get dk/mw or dk/rsham or dk/rdudu or dk/hpal .... you get the point ? ye you dont need brain to play dk and its op af..... and if u wanna que 3v3 you cant bcs no1 is queing it..... so no motivation to play 2s at all cause its unbalanced thanks to mws and dks and people dont have motivation do play 3s idk why, maybe coz legion is just too ez to play

agree with that mmr change , its broken , hard to reproduce since i dont have formulas how it work on retail , reported by many players , allways get rekted by shock that we need to bring 4 paper sheets of formulas to fix it .

0 0

lopt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2018 03:11)

Post Posted: 21-01-2018, 00:54:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I should improve the arena rewards (not weekly) I work hard for the 1900 rating and I only got 855 teams, meanwhile in PVE mythical 10 or more I can get 870+ items without effort (not weekly) people will never try 2v2 or 3v3 with those rewards
ryangg wrote:
just a reminder : this is just my observation and opinion about how pvp is on freakz nobody will join arenas with the actual system , its just too much for usual players , you need to be a harcore pvp player to reach 2200 , which on blizzard any casual and random player can achieve it .

this is true, they should change the mmr It's very difficult.
I usually play and most times I get 2 points for winning and when I lose it's about 15 points
the only way to win more than 10 points to face teams over 1900, which are always dk / mw, which is impossible to win

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 23-01-2018, 11:49:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the actual problem : there aren't enough players (healers) that can compete in 3s.

the difference between tiay,tikky,kindredz,jadefox,omghealhard and the rest of the server's healers is too damn high -

1shot expansion makes it even more difficult, 99% of freakz healers can't even avoid 1st cc or pop some big cd's, escape opener and have a balanced game.. ( in 3s )
even on retail 2700 rated u can see 15-20 sec long arenas - for example : rsham dh dk will lose anytime against rdruid dh dk .

so anyway, there were like 5-6 decent healers for 3s start of the season... tikky,kndredz,jade,tiay,turbo .. most of them didn't log for 4 months

fact : rngbraindead didn't play for like 4 months and is still Rank 3 (vindictive gladiator spot).

WoW Shop prizes / Weekly Gold Prizes might improve the activity but i'm not sure...

my opinion : don't bother too much with pvp and enjoy the game

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

hackerzx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-02-2018 13:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-01-2018, 10:07:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make it Blizzlike remove titles rewards from 2v2 & people will be more interested in 3v3 & Soloq 3v3 =) i said this before s1 & im still sure that it would be better.

1 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 25-01-2018, 14:52:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hackerzx wrote:
Make it Blizzlike remove titles rewards from 2v2 & people will be more interested in 3v3 & Soloq 3v3 =) i said this before s1 & im still sure that it would be better.

Word! Best idea so far, remove titles from 2s and only reward 3v3 and 3v3 solo queue.

Add 3x Duelist, 3x Rival and 3x Challenger from 2s to 3s (16-24).

Will bring an improvement to PvP activity and more interest in 3v3.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:55:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x