User
Pass
2FA

News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message35256
ghosy

[Dreamer]

(since 02-04-2018 14:39)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 24-01-2018, 19:04:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mmm just a random idea, but what about allowing the transfer from mop to legion again?, SoO in legion doesn't work and can't be completed (at least i can't do it, if someone know pleaase tell me) so since it's scripted now in MoP - Genesis, there must be people like me that want to raid it and get the transmogs / titles / achievments and mounts that are only available on MoP realm since all of its content is scripted, but to get all of those to the legion - Felsong after doing it with their characters. Of course people will have to do some regular raiding to get geared and be ready por SoO, since tittles and mounts are account wide, doing it with one character would be enough.

moreover, there is a lot of content that is fixed in Genesis that you won't find in Felsong, like old dungeons, achievements with tittles or mounts that were doable only on genesis since the bosses can be killed or portals are working, dungeons entrances, etc.

plus, with the instant 90 of genesis if they decide just to transfer level 90 characters it will be faster for people that just hate to level up on legion (i do get bored to do that and avoid having alts because of it) since leveling up in a private server in my opinion its a waste of time, here is easier since they give you mount and flight for free, but u still have to spend gold for fast mounts and fly in pandaria -.- i see it pointless at least in legion. but the main objetive would be for people to come back to Genesis, do the aaall the content they want and then bring the spoils to legion but only limited to one or two characters, to avoid abuses....

Thanks to all the staff, especially to the Devs who make this server the best :P

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 24-01-2018, 21:25:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Old content took pretty long to be decent even on the mop realm. They will eventually fix most old content stuff on Legion as well, at some point. The end game is much more complex tham MoP was, so a lot of work needs to be done still. I highly doubt many will bother to get back on the MoP server for the sole reason to complete various achievements. While I see your point, there's no way it will have a long-term success.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-01-2018, 20:59:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually in my opinion, most of the players that still plays on mop server are colecting achivs tsmogs fun items titles etc cause otherwise there wouldn't be much to do with the lack of ppl
0 0

Dreconik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2020 10:54)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 28-01-2018, 14:59:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think @Shocker can restore the Ordos loot to the blizzlike one (with 559 warforged items)
0 0

meandyouboth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2020 20:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-02-2018, 21:09:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i agree that Genesis needs faster way to get ilvl because for a tot 10n/soo 10 on both HC and normal mode u can raid once a week if u just join the server which means 3/4h play time only if they can pug it other times they afk or after 2/3 weeks they stop playing on Genesis and start a new mop private servers with 1k+ population which i don't want to name them here so the only way to attract them is to make it way faster. right now the warforged is the only guild that is raiding each week meaning genesis has only 20 high gear players to carry others ,rest of ppl that are not in that guild or are not in that guild are just afk in timeless or can't raid cause they cant find ppl to pug it , the moment when the warforged stops playing server is completely dead .
here are my options for a faster way to get gear:
1) remove raid cd ( who plays on a server that can only do tot10n once a week to get 522 gear as a starter?)
2) double/triple the loot from each boss (if u dont agree with removing raid cd)
3) raid id reset 2/3 times in a week (if u strongly disagree both 1 and 2 options)
4) downscale 25m raids to 20m and reduce the boss HP by 20%/25% (the percentage needs more details, I will skip that)
5) ordos drops 559 ilvl gear each weak no id removal for ordos (528 is too low for a reward.
6) you can although implement a point system bind to each character in which for each boss kill players get points to buy pve/pvp.For example msv, hof, toes 1point per each boss kill on normal and 2 point for hc , throne of thunder 2point for each normal boss kill and 4 for hc, soO 4 point for normal and 8point for HC .i don't know this implementation is hard or not but i cant suggest using boss kills in armory or using boss timers . the point amount cant be a total for each raid depending on how u want to implement it if each boss kill is harder to do, its doable with all boss kills from a raid to give points based on difficulty and item level which i mentioned before this ppl will do more raids even to get point to buy gears i mainly suggest to give reward as pve gears of tot normal and heroic or soo normal but not HC from soo so u can get some money from HC items.
these changes are required for newbies although rewards other players to make new toons and gear them faster.
i don't expect all of them to be implemented they might overlap i just shared my ideas and some options that can help in long-term since server lacks population.
thanks for your time reading my post.

0 1

metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-03-2018, 14:14:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make Brawl' Gar arena available and scripted. as i know, not much, it is some kind of event in orgrimar/stormwind with champions for each faction, where you can make also achivs, as it can be seen on achiv list, world events bar. It would be a new thing to do/ farm/ invest time and interest in it.
0 0

Angie11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2020 17:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-09-2018, 18:50:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

conquest points should be earned, otherwise they`ll lose value and there'll be no difference uk betting sites
 between honor or conquest points. I think keeping just honor gear in vendors is fine.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:49:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x