User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Rogue] Cloak of Shadows

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message945
mR.Probz

[Dj.]

(since 23-02-2022 21:41)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 12-03-2018, 23:55:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=31224&&name=cloak-of-shadows
Bug description: Cloak of shadows vs https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=102793&&name=ursol-s-vortex when you use cloak of shadows on vortex you will still be slowed for its full durutation. And also once vortex affects you no matter how far you go you will still be affected by it not sure if it's the full durutation, so the 8 yard part is kinda not working properly but im not 100% sure tho so if someone wants to test it (this incudes any other class).....
Oh and this is not the only spell that's not working properly aginst cloak of shadows slow from demon hunter also works through cloak and that slow from mage too but yet again im not sure about these 100% since i had no opportunity to test it.....
Proof: /

YOU KNOW WHAT'S WEIRD. DONALD DUCK NEVER WORE PANTS. BUT WHENEVER HE'S GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER, HE ALWAYS PUT A TOWEL AROUND HIS WAIST.
0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 13-03-2018, 01:47:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Me and @Budbomber tested everything you stated, and so far we can only confirm the Ursols vortex one. Everything else works perfectly fine against Cloak.
Bug: Even with cloak of shadows Ursols Vortex will slow you (until it disappears) but will not Pull you back, it also does not remove the slow even after leaving its radius until it expires

Confirmed.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

1 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 14-03-2018, 03:15:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 14 March 2018 01:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:20:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x