User
Pass
2FA

Hidden artifact appearance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1383
kornq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2018 20:05)

Post Posted: 15-03-2018, 17:01:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a problem with hidden artifact form for feral, I had one screech some time ago, but I ignored it because I did not know what it means, now I want to do this achievment but I do not get any screeches from that time, I checked this event with the script given on the wowhead and it says that stone in feralas is active, I was looking for hours and I can not find it. when I use a script to check the entire event, this information pops up

Duskwood Tou false
Hinter Act false
Feralas Act true
Hinter Tou false
Dusk Act false
Event false
Feralas Tou false

It seems like stone in Feralas is active but entire event is not active, am i thinking right? Can someone help me with this ?

0 0

kornq

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-03-2018, 19:57:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bump
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-03-2018, 00:25:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

search the other places to be sure, something seems to be odd with the macro and this server, i used the very same macro to track my screeches, but while the first screech i got was in hinterlands, the script was saying that it was the dustwood one the one that was active, and even after actually finding the stone in hinterland the script kept saying that it was the duskwood stone the one i had obtained
1 0

kornq

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-03-2018, 00:47:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thank you very much, i found this stone in hinterlands, big thanks !!!
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 03:17:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x