User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][Arcane]Arcane Barrage damage in pvp

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message625
raven3

[Creep]

(since 12-05-2022 06:35)

Votes: 188

Post Posted: 23-05-2018, 22:58:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=44425 (wowhead link)
Bug description: does too much damage
Proof:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DnRlrHpCwLs:

at 2:08 the mage hits the druid (travel form/ no dmg reduction) for 184k with 3 stacks of Incanter's flow (https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1463 (wowhead link))

In ~ the same conditions (test) I got hit for ~330k

I think this is a major bug. Right now Arcane barrage is almost like an instant cast , 4 sec cd full moon ( I got hit for 700k+ crit in 1 arena)

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 24-05-2018, 03:00:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah....some screenshots? Some numbers from pvp template? Since you said *same conditions* im assuming you got hit for that much in a 3v3. If the mage had Resonance and you were clumped, he gets 25% damage increase on barrage main target for each target hit.

The guy in the video did 183k hit with only 3 stacks of IF, no burst and just one target hit. He doesnt even have Resonance (which btw applies even when you hit just one target) he's running charged up. Imagine how much you would do with arcane power, 4 arcane charges, 5 stacks of IF and 3 targets hit with resonance. This report explains nothing, why dont you make a vid from this server and hit a druid just like that guy in the video, show the numbers and compare them? Have 4 arcane charges, use charged up talent not resonance, get in combat with a player, wait for incanter flow to reach 3 stacks and barrage him, its easy.

If there is indeed a bug here it will be much easier to examine with some actual footage, its all im saying.

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 24-05-2018, 07:35:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

/facepalm @forgotend

I will log my mage today and record a test of the damage with some druid in arena with the exact same conditions as that guy from retail. You guys can keep complaining and be unproductive i guess...

Edit: Ok here we go, the exact same conditions as the guy from retail, recreated on this server, his damage was 183k, mine was 182k....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gDKheiHPeI4:

Again, if a mage runs resonance in arena it will hit incredibly hard if you dont spread out, in a 3v3 it would mean a 75% (or even more if the enemies have pets and shit) damage increase on the main target just from that talent if it hits all enemies, not to mention all the other burst cooldowns and torment of the weak....

0 0

abderrazak1307

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2018 18:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 24-05-2018, 15:18:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what I can tell with @Pinocchio Evreiesc's note. "In ~ the same conditions", did you keep in mind resonance, ilvl difference, traits, cooldowns.
I tested with 892, no cds, no traits that increase AB's dmg, and got like 192k hits on single target without resonance talent. and about 240k with 1 st resonance.

I'm gonna reject this post for now, if you have additional proof, remake another post please and post it there.

Let's do some fun math:
assuming hitting 5 targets, the 183k from the video is gonna become closer to 411k critting for 822k (without cds). So, the Arcane barrage doing a lot of dmg existed on retail aswell.

from February 22nd: Arcane Barrage for over a million from 7.1.5
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1vuOxcPhVzc:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by abderrazak1307, 24 May 2018 13:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:41:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x