User
Pass
2FA

Whats wrong with restro druids in PVP?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2038
Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2020 00:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 22:21:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Starting the topic as discussion, about restoration druids in pvp battlegrounds.

Simply the problem is, restro druids are Un-killable for any low player in Bgs. i was able to kill some of low restro druids with my 890 ret pala, but 1v1 with a same ilevel is imposible, if u see BGs with restro druids, they are always at top of healing done and honor gain

there are few known restro druids, who always simply carry the team, its 99% win chance if that druids are there, some names are wildnymph and Naturalista famous cause they don't just die, when i'm dueling them, they just stand there doing nothing, when things get hard they cast one spell and full HP again, and when its more harder they change to bear form which is worst, they heal very lot in bear form.

(i have a video of a duel, but someone tell me where to upload it to share the link)

So, i need to know how they do it, is it a bug? or exploit?
or if there is nothing wrong with them, tell me a way to stop them.. their immortality and druid's mobility in CTF is nightmare for other classes.

0 0

mR.Probz

[Dj.]

(since 23-02-2022 21:41)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 28-05-2018, 14:27:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Upload the vid on yt and than post the link here. And yea, i know what are you talking about its some exploit that only they know about with some items or smth.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S WEIRD. DONALD DUCK NEVER WORE PANTS. BUT WHENEVER HE'S GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER, HE ALWAYS PUT A TOWEL AROUND HIS WAIST.
0 0

Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-05-2018, 08:35:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here is a video me and 1 more member of my team fighting Narutalista, hes a known pvp player, notice cause he cant be killed easily. simply druids run at last movement as usual.
he drew my suspect then i tried to trick him if he gonna say something about it, but he didn't.

I checked his armory page, hes not so strong as i expected.
https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/naturalista

he may not be a hacker, or may not doing is purposely, but something is wrong here. hes not the only one doing this,

https://youtube.com/watch?v=b45Go94flJU:

0 0

Seemigodd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 03:10)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-05-2018, 13:28:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

man you click whit mouse -)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

0 0

Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-05-2018, 15:54:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well i still did a good job in bgs - well its like playing a common game for me, mouse clicks do the attacks, plus i was busy with typing, i need the mouse to click while type...but well that's not the point, tell me what u say, how come a 860 healer can be this strong?
0 0

sante23

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2018 14:06)

Post Posted: 30-05-2018, 17:34:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dude stop clickin your spells and git gud -

back to topic: Resto druids are insane in this exp, their hots are super nice, mobility is still one of the best, bear farm is just a tank with full hots, druids have the best cc ingame (cyclone) imo.
i see nothing wrong in this video, can u explain it for me pls?

how many traits u have on your ret weapon?`cause the lock has 13 (according to his armory) and thats a big dmg lose in pvp/pve!

maybe learn to kick in the right time, stun him and pop some cds to get him low
and btw ilvl in pvp are not that meanfull anymore...

best wishes

0 0

Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-05-2018, 05:46:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have full traits in weapon, 35 + 19 , lol its not about me,.. i let him cast one spell look how much healing it did, other healing classes cannot get to full HP with one healing spell or 2, not in pvp, i'm not talking about the damage we do to him, i'm talking about his healing are insane.

its no use of interrupting him cause i can interrupt total 3 with my racial but he will cast 1 spell and be 100% again.

(stop exploiting my spell clicking, i have my own style of playing and i'm better than many who says pro, stop taking this off topic)

0 0

Aralisha

[Global Shit-talker]

(since 21-02-2022 12:03)

Votes: 10

Tuntunhuntx#2418 
Post Posted: 31-05-2018, 14:12:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sante and Semigodd stop behaving like this, Everyone plays different, and if you start bashing people for how they play, you will get in trouble.

resto druids in pvp are quite squishy if u got no experience, I know a prestige 2 druid who is literally unkillable, it depends on the pvp experience, plus some honor talents will increase your healing, maybe thats why they heal so big

I'm the best Hunter, fight me

0 0

Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-05-2018, 17:37:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yes thats what i mean, its not mean to find hackers, some spells making them un-killable. We have to find what making them that way, cause pvp is made as balance, some strong pve ability do get nerf in pvp areas
Prot paladin's absorption got nerf few weeks ago, making them OP to squishy.. that's too much nerf if u ask me.

and yes i have killed many restro druids but only some are able to be this much strong without even having a good gear. it must be some kind of exploit of certain spells only part of restro druids know.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 12:28:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x