User
Pass
2FA

Pandaria & the Vale of Eternal Blossom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message68764
AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 14:18:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

New to Mists of Pandaria? First to level 85? Never used WoW Freakz database? Never searched something on google? Are you a visitor from the Stone Age? Finally, are you a dummy?
If the answer to most of these is "YES", then this is the perfect guide for you. Now, let me point out some facts to you regarding Pandaria.

I'M A HORDE... GIVE ME PANDARIA... NOW!!!

When a Horde player reaches level 85 he will automatically receive in his quest log The Art of War, the start quest for Pandaria. You are required to complete each quest that follows that one, in order to enter Pandaria and also unlock the portal for Pandaria.
      NOTE: if you do not receive the quest, check the Warchief's Command Board, in Orgrimmar, the Valley of Strength, just in front of Grommash Hold, the building where Garrosh Hellscream resides

The Art of War is turned in inside Grommash Hold, at General Nazgrim, who will give you the next quest, All Aboard!.

Next, All Aboard! isn't completed in Orgrimmar, but for this you need to reach Durotar's harbor, just outside of Orgrimmar, and speak to another General Nazgrim, just onto the docks.

You will next receive the quest called Into the Mists, for which you speak with Nazgrim again and you'll be teleported to Honeydew Village, in Jade Forest... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE REACHED PANDARIA!
    Now, go down the road and find your good friend General Nazgrim, and speak to him to complete the quest and turn it in.

You can now continue the main Horde quest chain or do anything else you might want in Pandaria. I'll just mention two tips regarding the next two quests:

As I mentioned before, you've now unlocked Pandaria, so if you return to Orgrimmar or any other continent in Azeroth, to reach Pandaria again simply go to Orgrimmar, the Valley of Honor (north area of the city), and find the Portal to Honeydew Village.

Let's recap: Horde players need to complete the following quests in order to reach Pandaria:
    The Art of War >>> All Aboard! >>> Into the Mists

FRIENDLY ALLIANCE SEEKING ACCESS INTO PANDARIA

When an Alliance player reaches level 85 he will automatically receive in his quest log The King's Command, the start quest for Pandaria. You are required to complete each quest that follows that one, in order to enter Pandaria and also unlock the portal for Pandaria.
      NOTE: if you do not receive the quest, check the Hero's Call Board, in Stormwind City, the Trade District, near the Auction House

The King's Command is turned in inside Stormwind Keep, in the room to the right of King Varian Wrynn (as you look at him), at SI:7 agent Rell Nightwind, in the War Room, who will give you the next quest, The Mission.

For The Mission you will have to go towards Stormwind Harbor, and find Sky Admiral Rogers, just on the stairs that go down into the harbor. Talk to her and you'll be teleported to Paw'don Village, in Jade Forest... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE REACHED PANDARIA!

Now, walk just a bit to reach Sky Admiral Rogers and turn the quest in.

You can now continue the main Alliance quest chain or do anything else you might want in Pandaria. I'll just mention two tips regarding the next two quests:

As I mentioned before, you've now unlocked Pandaria, so if you leave the continent, to reach Pandaria again simply go to Stormwind City, area north of the Dwarven District, and find the Portal to Paw'don Village.

Let's recap: Alliance players need to complete the following quests for them to arrive in Pandaria:
    The King's Command >>> The Mission

VALE, O MAGICAL VALE OF ETERNAL BLOSSOM... WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR GATES AND LET THE LITTLE 'OL ME IN?!

To gain access to the Vale of Eternal Blossom and no longer be teleported to Dalaran the completion of a small quest chain is required.
    When you've reached level 87, go to Kun-Lai Summit:
    Either quest requires you to reach the Temple of the White Tiger, in Kun-Lai Summit, find the main building and speak to Sunwalker Dezco or Anduin Wrynn

NOTE: if the Xuen event is in progress, you will have to wait for it to finish, because for its duration the quest takers are inactive

The next quest is called A Celestial Experience (for Alliance), taken from the NPC you've completed the previous quest. It requires you to speak to Xuen and activate the event, in which you'll have to face against three Spirits
      NOTE: this step can be completed along with other players, without a party group required and even if the others are from the opposite faction

NOTE: when the event finished, Xuen has a delay for respawn of about 5-6 minutes

Having completed this step, you will receive the final quest, the one required to unlock the Vale of Eternal Blossom: A Witness to History (for Alliance), for which you need to reach the southern area of Kun-Lai Summit, where the Gate of the August Celestials is located. There you will speak to Sunwalker Dezco or Anduin Wrynn and witness the event and opening of the gates.

Enter the Vale of Eternal Blossom, and go to:

Let's recap: to gain access to the Vale of Eternal Blossom you need to complete:
    Temple of the White Tiger >>> A Celestial Experience >>> A Witness to History
    Temple of the White Tiger >>> A Celestial Experience >>> A Witness to History

What happens in case of server/client crash, rollback and other such things? "GM, I've done quest X, but after a rollback I'm missing it from my log and I went back to the NPC and couldn't find it... what do I do?"
    Well, in case of server rollback or crashes quests that were completed and turned in won't rollback... those quests remain completed, although the quest rewards (items, reputation etc.) are lost... as such, simply go to the location of the quest giver for the next quest in chain, after the one you've completed last.
      NOTE: in case of rollback for A Witness to History, go back to the Temple of the White Tiger, main building, wait for the event to finish - if it is in progress - and take the quest again

THERE'S SOMETHING MORE THAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PANDARIA?

LEVELING: my suggestion is doing quests, being a lot easier and rewarding... don't forget to make USE OF THE FREAKZ DATABASE
      NOTE: of course, you could do more than 1 level in each of those areas, so this is just a guideline... personally I would suggest Jade Forest -> Kun-Lai Summit -> Townlong Steppes, for level 85-90

FORBIDDEN ACCESS: we are using the 5.4.8 client, but we're also following a Development Plan, and, as such, some areas are closed, even tough flight masters are available for them:
      Isle of Giants will become available in Phase 2
      Isle of Thunder will become available in Phase 2
      Timeless Isle will become available in Phase 3
        NOTE: trying to gain access to these closed zones will teleport you to Dalaran
      There is a lot of unavailable content so far, but it will all become available in turns, as mentioned in the Development Plan.

HELP US, HELP YOU: how can this be achieved? well, if you come across a bug, an exploitable item/npc/spell etc.... anything else you might consider is game-breaking, report it to us. How can you do that?
    • Report CLASS SPELLS/TALENTS related issues at the PENDING Class spells / talents bug report section (but, remember to search if that particular issue was already reported there or if it was confirmed)
    • Report Dungeon & Raid issues at the PvE section
    • Report Quest problems at the Quests section
    • Report Random NPCs, Proffesions, PvP, Achievements and any other issues at the Other section of the bug report

If you are in need of assistance, always ask your friends & guild members first... then ask the other realm players on /global_ro or /global_en ... finally, if no solution was provided, you can ask the staff by doing an Ingame Ticket
      NOTE: there is also the possibility to open a New Topic at the Romanian or English section of the forum

6 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 14:34:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The best guide for newbs. Newbs, not noobs. Newb is a new person that doesn't have any knowledge about the game or what do in-game so this should help them out -
GZ Alesian.

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 14:55:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sa speram ca nu mai vedem oameni pe global ,unde cresc ,unde ma duc ,ce face q asta de nu merge (pai lel,normal ca nu merge daca nu stii ca unii mobi din q mai au si spawn time ,item quests etc.)

0 0

lightouch

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2023 20:57)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 13-05-2015, 16:20:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

scrie si tu tot quest chainu de dinainte ca eu pe monk nu pot sa vad questul de la Farmhand Bo, trebuie facute inainte alte questuri

adica l-am cautat pe Farmhand Bo si nu imi da nici un quest

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 13-05-2015, 18:28:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lightouch wrote:
scrie si tu tot quest chainu de dinainte ca eu pe monk nu pot sa vad questul de la Farmhand Bo, trebuie facute inainte alte questuri

adica l-am cautat pe Farmhand Bo si nu imi da nici un quest

This is the NPC you are looking for https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=63754&&name=farmhand-bo (If you are Alliance)
He gives this quest https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31392&&name=temple-of-the-white-tiger which requires only level 87.

If you are Horde you need to look for this NPC https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=63751&&name=farmhand-ko and get this quest https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31393&&name=temple-of-the-white-tiger which also requires only level 87.

0 0

lightouch

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-05-2015, 19:46:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yes i know https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=63754&&name=farmhand-bo gives the quest for temple
but what quest do i need to do before he shows that quest

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 13-05-2015, 20:35:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lightouch wrote:
yes i know https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=63754&&name=farmhand-bo gives the quest for temple
but what quest do i need to do before he shows that quest

Nothing else... the quest does not have a condition or prequest, other than you being level 87.

0 0

lightouch

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-05-2015, 00:12:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it works thx
0 0

Jotaro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2017 08:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-11-2016, 08:15:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is quest mark to Matron Vi Vinh on good place, cuz I have seen some tutorials on youtube and I think it was in different place?
0 0

Av0iD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-01-2018 18:25)

Post Posted: 04-12-2017, 07:34:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mists of Pandaria starting quest buguit npc ul nu apare nicaieri tutorialul este outdated ca sa trecut pe legion.
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 04-12-2017, 09:10:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Av0iD wrote:
Mists of Pandaria starting quest buguit npc ul nu apare nicaieri tutorialul este outdated ca sa trecut pe legion.

NPC-ul nu e bugged. Sunt aceeasi pasi si pe Legion care trebuie facuti pentru a accesa content-ul de MoP. Fi putin mai explicit in problema intalnita, in ce sens e bugged NPC-ul? Nu iti apare questul etc?

Retired

0 0

Av0iD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-01-2018 18:25)

Post Posted: 05-12-2017, 04:13:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
Av0iD wrote:

NPC-ul nu e bugged. Sunt aceeasi pasi si pe Legion care trebuie facuti pentru a accesa content-ul de MoP. Fi putin mai explicit in problema intalnita, in ce sens e bugged NPC-ul? Nu iti apare questul etc?

L-am gasit intr-un final nu mai este acolo unde era descris in acest tutorial este langa o stanca cum iesi de pe pod in dreapta, cel mai usor merge cu un target macro sa il gasesti.

0 0

rexoz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2018 13:09)

Post Posted: 07-07-2018, 22:28:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

for demon hunters (if cant find Art of war) start from step 2 : All Aboard! Raised eyebrow
0 0

Mexaby

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2019 15:32)

Post Posted: 25-07-2018, 19:50:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello
I am Horde and the NPC that should give the quest just says "Greetings, *name*"
What am I doing wrong?

0 0

benmarko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2019 20:03)

Post Posted: 16-11-2019, 20:08:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sully "Pickle" O'Leary never appears on the hill below Paw'don Village. It's not possible to progress.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:36:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x