User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Halls of Valor] everything is bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message355
neuronul

[Bench Enthusiast]

(since 15-05-2021 14:17)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 08-07-2018, 16:42:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: none
Bug description: when we first started the dungeon through the raid finder 2 of our guys got teleported to the same dungeon but in another instance, meaning that all 5 of us were in halls of valor but we couldn't see or interact with 2 of our guys (got no proof for that). We proceeded as 3 and ended up finishing the dungeon. Right after we finished fighting odyn he somehow teleported to the middle of the room, started casting radiant tempest although he was friendly, the spell only pulled us in but didn't do the other part of the script. Because of this bug the loot chest disappeared and i couldn't get the eternity sand for the alchemy quest https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39348&&name=halls-of-valor-the-prime-ingredient
Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/zuqffrb

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 08-07-2018, 17:23:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cannot replicate, you must have had a random problem

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 08 July 2018 15:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:03:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x