User
Pass
2FA

Broken quests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message763
steelhers

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 00:30)

Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 05:54:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm fairly new here. Been playing a few weeks. Very frustrating playing on this server. Been trying to build garrison and complete quests there. Half the garrison quests and surrounding areas are broken. I've noticed in Garrison there are two of certain characters which might be why there are a bunch of bugged quests. Seems like there is an overlay of expansions? Also can't mine or use herb garden. I've looked at the broken quest forum and what you need to do to report it. It's very time consuming having to post picture and links and such. And with the amount of broken quests, it would just take too long.

Just got to Tanaan Jungle and the first quest doesn't work. Trying to get to where I can fly but it's its way too slow going when you can't do quests, I understand that this is a private server and its bound to happen but its way to frequently. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

Respectfully
S

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 06:05:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Steelhers,

We currently focus mainly on Legion and on further patching as you can read on https://www.wow-freakz.com/
Due that we skipped a lot of content, and for now ( i think ) it will remain untouched.

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Consuelo

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 23-09-2022 21:46)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 17:14:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Garrisons weren't fully scripted from the start but I'm sure they will work after all the Legion content is released. -
0 0

steelhers

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 00:30)

Post Posted: 13-07-2018, 04:37:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ahh! I didn't realize that this was intentional. Thanks.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:57:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x