User
Pass
2FA

Feral Hidden Artifact

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1231
evilishere

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-08-2018 23:55)

Post Posted: 18-07-2018, 14:09:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hidden Artifact for Feral druid not working?? Everyday i login it always shows inactive and only feralas stone active for the past month as seen from the link posted below, everyday the same thing. Not sure if its my character is bugged or something.

Proof: https://imgur.com/rYpKAaX

0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 19-07-2018, 23:17:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

did you went to feralas and clicked the stone?, also you have to log into the emerald dreamway and wait like 30 seconds or so for the screech to happens

also the script is bugged on this server, it might say that x stone is active and might actually be in another place; My first screech was in hinterlands and the script kept saying that the dustwoods stone was the one activated, even after going to hinterlands and clicking the stone it still kept saying it was the dustwoods stone the one i clicked. if you dont find it where the script told you it is then try the other places

0 0

evilishere

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-08-2018 23:55)

Post Posted: 20-07-2018, 09:28:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tried to go feralas and find the stone anyway, but i could not find any. I have been trying it for a few times already. It is as if finding a needle in a haystack since my command to check if the stone is active is not working?

Update @ 20-07-2018, 10:28:08

Ok so i just went to try to hinterlands when the command prompt say its inactive, but i saw the stone and touched it. However, instead of having hinterlands marked as active, duskwood was marked as active. When i went back to dreamway, i heard a screech in duskwood, so i went to duskwood and found a stone and touched it. It activated feralas's one instead. So i guess it is really bugged?? I tried going to feralas too but there wasnt any stones around. So i guess i have to try another day..?

0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-07-2018, 00:03:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Like I told you, the script is bugged, it might show x stone is active, but actually the one activated is in another place, the script is only good enough here to see if a stone is active, the best way to know wich is to hear the actual screech

If you clicked the hinterlands and dustwoods Stones then that means you are only missing the feralas stone, just wait next day and see if you are lucky, also remember to log out inside the emerald dreamway when you leave, that way you can hear the screech the moment you log in if it has activated that day

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 15:05:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x