User
Pass
2FA

Arms Warrior 7.2.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3458
divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 18-11-2019 13:21)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 10-08-2018, 14:14:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,

Given the fact that in 7.2.5 arms will get like a lot of changes . May be the most of all classes , i want to know how will this be approached ?

I want a developer/warrior moderator to advise how will the changes be made .

I am interested in the next mechanic . All abilities damage increased by 10%, in addition to any damage changes below.

For example : Slam damage increased by 35%. So beside the 10% increase there will be another 35% . And this applies to almost all arms spells .

0 0

tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 11-08-2018, 10:34:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well usually these kind of overall damage increases for a certain class are implemented by using hidden auras.
Like this one: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=137049&&name=arms-warrior

So I don't think this should be problematic to implement, either there will be new auras for 7.2 changes, either these ones will be updated (all specs have this kind of aura from my knowledge).

The dmg increase for each spell, well idk, depends on how blizz handled it. Sometimes they do it with hotfixes that affect packs of spells (not necessarily from the same class), or it might just be the spell itself, or it might be included in the arms aura. I can't tell you more on this as I don't know more, this is just knowledge I've gathered while trying to help with bug reports over the years. A dev would definitely know better, but I doubt they'll have time to answer to your questions.

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Forseth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 08:28)

Post Posted: 05-12-2018, 01:15:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,

I am looking for 7.2.5 Arms Warrior PVP Macros of any kind and usage. At least it should work -

Best regards,
Forseth

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:18:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x