User
Pass
2FA

Moderators I have a problem finishing the Demon Hunter Quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message715
NBMaritimer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 19:53)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 00:36:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have reported this as a bug but it was rejected cause apparently it was a duplicate. I have searched the forum and can't find a fix for this, so I don't see it as a Duplicate. But I ain't the Boss so.... I am here for help.

Here is my problem...

The Class Hall Mission The Invasion of Niskara I have finished and need to return to my Class Hall and interact with the Control Console.

I return to the Control Console and click on it but nothing happens. I see the console and the hand appears for me to interact with it but when I click it nothing happens.

Please don't tell me it works cause it has for others but it ain't for me.

P.S. I abandoned the mission 3 times and restarted it and still doesn't work.

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 14:22:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You probably didn't post it in the right area, we use this link for any class campaign related bugs. If you think this bug is unresolved post it there. If you did the first time you tried to report it chances are it is a duplicate.. You can easily check if it's a duplicate by searching The Invasion of Niskara under the quest bug subforum and looking for any related problem someone else has had. If you see it, and a Freakz staff hasn't acknowledged it, quote the post and say something like "fix it dude" don't say those exact words, you get the point though.
0 0

NBMaritimer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 19:53)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 00:39:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No I had posted it in the right place. Check under Demon Hunter and it is marked as fixed but I can tell you that my problem is real.

Now I have posted a reply instead of a new post let's hope that works.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:35:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x