User
Pass
2FA

Respawn rate is too high

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message283
k0rp53

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-04-2019 06:47)

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 14:22:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I've just started playing on the server as a troll warrior, went to do a quest in some cave on Echo Isles and by the time I killed 12 mobs and planted 8 flags (took me 2-3 minutes max because of the powerfull finishers) the mobs I killed already respawned and I had to go through them again on my way out of cave. Had to clear them again otherwise I would've died. This is a bad design by Blizzard, compared to Skyrim where at the end of a cave, you had a shortcut that would take you out so you wouldn't have to backtrack all the way.
But the problem is that the respawn rate on the server is too high and the mobs come back too fast, between the time you clear them or eat to regen your health they're already up. Is this a general problem or just in starting zones?
Thank you!

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 14:25:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is not a problem, it was intended to have faster respawn timers due to high population

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 11 September 2018 12:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 04:59:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x