User
Pass
2FA

helping hand to start raiding

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1079
iinfection

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2019 16:55)

Post Posted: 08-10-2018, 20:18:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, i made a ticket earlier asking for a couple of things and was told to post it on the forums instead. i'll post the pastebin of it and summarize it also so there's not a huge wall of text. https://pastebin.com/NrzHD1DS

So basically me and my raid team come from a community of 600+ that play on private servers and some of us have decided to raid here, we did raid here during throne right before heroic lei-shen got released. we're just hoping for a little bit of help to alleviate the grind that would come with starting fresh and those things are

-profession materials since the servers auction house is kind of nonexistent (glyphs, raid feasts, enchants, leatherworking enchants etc.)

-max professions for dps boosts

-any type of help on the legendary questline (at least to help skip the 3 week long valor grind)

We just want to have fun and not get blocked by a lack of us not grinding for weeks in advance and we hope you guys also understand that.

Thanks for your time.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 09-10-2018, 09:33:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We most likely won't do any more changes to the MoP realm because of the low population.

Retired

0 0

iinfection

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2019 16:55)

Post Posted: 09-10-2018, 17:27:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we are not asking for server changes, just to please help us out with starting raiding as is written in my post since the realm is effectively dead but we still want to raid as a group
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:20:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x