User
Pass
2FA

I want to migrate my guild

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message471
Zendhel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2019 20:52)

Post Posted: 13-11-2018, 06:56:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Freakz staff. I am the representative of a guild in the Monster-WoW Server. And we want to migrate our guild to this server. I make this query to contact a GM or Moderator who knows the topic and can answer my questions and doubts. Thank you.
Carefully UnderØath Guild.

0 0

Mind

[Wicked Sick]

(since 23-08-2020 09:16)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 13-11-2018, 08:55:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Zendhel,

Please see our migration information section here:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-Legion-t481760.html

If you require any addition information feel free to ask below.

0 0

Zendhel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2019 20:52)

Post Posted: 13-11-2018, 12:26:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have already read many times how to migrate to the server. but my doubts are:
-if there is a player who already has an account and characters created can he be included in the migration? Our goal is to Migrate all with the same benefits and advance together in their expansion before they implement the 7.2
-I read that only one account per IP, but I do not know if that would affect 1 or 2 players, since some have brothers who live together but have different PCs, I do not know if it would affect them.
- How many players per account can be created at the time of migration?

0 0

Mind

[Wicked Sick]

(since 23-08-2020 09:16)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 13-11-2018, 13:10:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
if there is a player who already has an account and characters created can he be included in the migration? Our goal is to Migrate all with the same benefits and advance together in their expansion before they implement the 7.2

General we won't allow character(s) who are level 100+ but there are exceptions for players which clearly are still new (low played time, low ilvl, only just 100+ etc.), they won't be eligible if they have high ilvl character(s) with days or even weeks of /played time.

Quote:
I read that only one account per IP, but I do not know if that would affect 1 or 2 players, since some have brothers who live together but have different PCs, I do not know if it would affect them.

We allow more than one account per IP aslong as they provide proof they're different people, proof such as voice recording talking obout their characters or a picture of them with WoW-Freakz website in the background.

Quote:
How many players per account can be created at the time of migration?

1 player per account, upto 2 characters migrating per person.

Hope that answered all your questions.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 18:13:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x