User
Pass
2FA

problem with the game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message649
dukedry

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2019 05:12)

Post Posted: 27-11-2018, 23:23:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what happens esque I already have the game downloaded version 7.1.5,
migrate my pj and download the launcher of this server 7.1.5
but when entering the game it comes out as if I was just downloading it as the run and play and I do not want to download everything again since I already have the downloaded game that I have to do?

0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

(since 08-10-2023 17:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 16:24:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yesterday the patch for 7.2.5 was released, which in order to play you'll need to download the latest version, which you can find here:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html

As you already have the 7.1.5 client, you'll just have to copy over the new files from the client to your current one, to overrite the old files, launch the game, and it should download/install the new patch, and hopefully you can then re-launch your client and log on. It's still slightly unstable as it's still a new patch, but Shocker and other staff are working best they can to deal with the issues. Good luck and have fun! - SkyeAshiya

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 21 February 2019 14:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:26:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x