User
Pass
2FA

Inquiry on GM Applications.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message428
JustMeTBH

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2019 16:35)

Post Posted: 20-12-2018, 18:46:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello GM/Staff of WoW-Freakz

I have been a part of this server and community for about a year now (regardless of my forum account) and have enjoyed growing and playing with the people of WoW-Freakz since I joined. I would really like to become a GM in the community and help out players that feel the same way. I know that the GM applications are closed and Denim is probably the only one that would say anything on this matter but I wanted to make a public post about it so that maybe more people would see it any maybe get it to the higher-ups. I can perform anything needed of me if you give me the chance to apply for it and I wouldn't let you down. I will still be asking Denim about the situation but as I said, spread the word and maybe we'll get somewhere! Thank you for considering this and thank you for making a great server and cultivating a great community for me to spend my time with. <3

-Trulyholy[/center]

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 4 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 21-12-2018, 13:29:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,

As much as I see your interest in joining our ranks, I can say at least some things I mention to everyone that wishes to help us out. Help others to help yourself.

But since you mentioned that you're playing for almost a year here you could have posted this from your other account, not trying to scam us from migrations, possibly have two forum accounts and also not knowing the faction state regarding PvE content since Alliance has started to have more PvE guilds for the current and upcoming patch.

While I mentioned the above things, needless to say you don't really inspire trust for a first impression and try again when the credibility has increased.

Have a wonderful day further on!

Retired

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 21 December 2018 11:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 14:06:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x