User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] [Barrage] Lower width ( arrows spread less )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message307
Everdeen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2020 16:26)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 19:51:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=120360 (wowhead link)

Bug description: Excluding the no animation bug of the barrage, there is one more bug about it. The spread of the arrows or let's say the width of the angle that arrows do is smaller than before ( and by before i mean in last patch 7.1.5 ) . I will give you 1 example : before, in the patch 7.1.5 in MoS at Helya you could DPS all the tentacles from a specific position. Now, if i do that, i will hit only SOME of them, not all of them. ( excluding the 2 ones that are on the sides of the boat at the beggining )

Proof: I don't know what proof i can give you, i checked every single site about hotfixes of hunter's barrage for this patch and for 7.2.0 also and none of them say something about it. The only thing you can do i guess is to check the old script of barrage from 7.1.5 and compare it to the one from 7.2.5, maybe you will see it. I can feel the difference everywhere when i use it because i used it a lot, doesn't matter if it has no animation, it should do its job normally.

Edit : https://streamable.com/iqqkc

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mezoomoaz, 30 December 2018 15:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:02:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x