User
Pass
2FA

Demon Hunter artifact scenario - Suramar - (Havoc)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message590
lightraziel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2020 00:06)

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 23:32:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello! A couple of days ago I decided to bring my DH, Patton, to 110, but it seems that the scenario for the artifact weapon (DPS) is bugged at Level 2, where I have to cross a mini-bridge, which is blocked by some fel-fire wall, to get to some boss I should kill in order to get further. I tried to get past the zone in different ways, but nothing worked.
Also, I deleted the cache folder, but that failed aswell.
I could use some help here, so please, if it's not too much I'm asking fore, since 7.2.5 was released recently...

Cand creierul doarme, inima e treaza, iar sufletul ca un felinar lumineaza.
0 0

bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 31-12-2018, 14:17:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,

We all have this problem, dont worry fix will be soon, follow this link for more info: Demont Hunter - Scenario, stage 2

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:33:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x