User
Pass
2FA

Not getting vote rewards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message265
Putte1234

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2019 12:50)

Post Posted: 08-01-2019, 18:35:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi I voted for the server at two of the available 4 webpages but did not get any vote points even though following the steps thoroughly.
I turned any pop-up addon off and made sure to get redirected back to wow-freakz webpage. I also tried another web browser the second time but still not points.
After this I posted an admin here on the forum in order to get some help with this, I still haven't heard anything and won't bother to vote on the other webpages until this is solved.

0 0

Ferociousstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2020 07:27)

Post Posted: 08-01-2019, 19:09:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sometimes the Gtop100 site bugs out on the verify part all you gotta do is click the (visit and play) button below the verification window.
I have had similar problems while following the steps and still not getting my points but i did find that revisiting the other 3 sites and click the check boxes and vote a second helped me.
Need to note that i have not had any issues with the voting since i started using firefox.

0 0

Putte1234

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2019 12:50)

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 21:00:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ferociousstar wrote:
Sometimes the Gtop100 site bugs out on the verify part all you gotta do is click the (visit and play) button below the verification window.
I have had similar problems while following the steps and still not getting my points but i did find that revisiting the other 3 sites and click the check boxes and vote a second helped me.
Need to note that i have not had any issues with the voting since i started using firefox.

I tried this but it still doesn't work

0 0

Ferociousstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2020 07:27)

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 21:57:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what web browser are you using? ive had issues with chrome before i used to live in sweden untill recently and as i stated above not been having any issues since i started using firefox try using your smartphone with 4G 3G connection instead of wifi see if that works since it could be your provider blocking the connection to these sites?

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 03:45:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x