User
Pass
2FA

Halls of Valor
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5259
KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 03:01:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please only post bugs regarding Halls of Valor.

If you want to confirm a bug that is already posted please just use - like - button, otherwise we will delete your post.
When reporting a bug please use the template at the end of this post.

* bugs known so far
[PENDING] - [FIXED]

Hymdall

• [FIXED] Hymdall keeps players in combat after defeating him.
  • [PENDING] Storm Breath Not working correctly. (Should be all the lanes in quick succesion, visually seen by the drake's appearance in said lanes.)

Hyrja

• [PENDING] Sanctify Orbs change direction after spawning.

Fenryr

• [PENDING] The second spawn of the boss is affected by sanguine, fortified etc.
  • [PENDING] Ravenous LeapNo visual (Does not actually leap)

God-King Skovald

• [PENDING] Players should be rooted when channeling Aegis of Aggramar.
  • [PENDING] Aegis of Aggramar VS Volcanic.

Odyn

• [PENDING] Glowing Fragment orbs change direction after spawning.
  • [PENDING] "After finishing the Dungeon you can click on the Aegis again and fight against Godking Skovald and Odyn for a second time. "

TRASH

• [PENDING] Mug of Mead mechanic doesn't work.
  • [PENDING] Valarjar Shieldmaiden - Mortal Hew Hitting behind mob.
  • [PENDING] Ebonclaw Worg - Leap for the Throat Not casting. (should work like DHT cats)
  • [PENDING] Ebonclaw Worg - Strength of the Pack Not working.
  • [PENDING] King Tor - Ancestor's Might Not working.
  • [PENDING] Steeljaw Grizzly - Crunch Armor Not casting.

Quote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:

When you are adding an image or a video to your report as proof please use the [spoiler] feature.

Last edited by KremX on 07-01-2019, 22:25:21; edited 5 times in total
0 0

Nyndra

[entropy]

(since 02-06-2022 18:52)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 17:35:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: Aegis of Aggramar functionality + Aegis of Aggramar + Volcanic (Affix)
Proof: -

1. Functionality - the shield (when used by a player) can be turned with the mouse right click control into any direction, it rotates (which it shouldn't). It can be just used and the player using it should not turn his character orientation away but the point is, it should make the player "rooted" in place, without any consequence to changing player's character orientation/facing.
2. Volcanic interaction - Any volcanic that hits the player while using the shield will cancel the protective aura of the shield for the player who uses it, along some, if not, all players standing inside the protective shield.

Confirmed / Pending

Last edited by Nyndra on 30-12-2018, 18:37:07; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Aldrahin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2021 18:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 21:56:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Mystic heals everything in his area even your grp, instead of only healing his NPC Friends.
After finishing the Dungeon you can click on the Aegis again and fight against Godking Skovald and Odyn for a second time. (Old Bugg)
The glowing fragments which are flying away from the spears have either a HUGE Hitbox or something with the Animations is wrong, because you can stand around 30 yards away and you still get hit.

Raised eyebrow

0 0

Artenuvielle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2020 07:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 22:30:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The projectiles fired by the left miniboss in front of Hyrja and the spears at Odyn fire directly in the wrong direction (passing through the miniboss/spear first and only then away from it). The hitbox however seems to fire the corrects way since you can get hit quite a bit before a projectile actually reaches you.

FIXED

0 0

Nyndra

[entropy]

(since 02-06-2022 18:52)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 18:36:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: Ball Lightning (tornadoes spawned from Static Field) behave in a strange ways, whereas the animations and hitboxes do not match the inteded mechanic, getting players hit even though they would be in a safe position.

WoW Freakz Link:

Bug description: Fenryr (boss) counts as a DUNGEON MOB in his first phase (before running away to his cave), instead of having the Dungeon Boss tag in all phases. It receives benefits from fortified along healing from sanguine pools (affixes).

WoW Freakz Link:

Bug description: Shield of Light's radius is too large. The spell should only damage the target and everyone in a line but, from what it seems, the radius is spread to the boss' sides as well.

Confirmed / Pending

1 0

zeus157

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2022 16:28)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 22:44:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The ability https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=198263&&name=radiant-tempest is not functioning properly if you move the boss when he is casting it the ability does no damage.
Also the orbs from odyn are also bugged.They are bugged in a very complicated way,when the spear is casted the orbs spawn and start running in their designated direction but after spawning 1 sec later they move backwards to their initial position and then move again its like they are rewinded but this is a ''visual'' bug because the orbs will still do damage and stun the player even if the player is not in the radius of the orb.

Radiant Tempest FIXED

2 0

lulbolt

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 31-12-2018, 13:24:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Constant combat bug after Hymdall has always been, and still is, an issue.
0 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 07-01-2019, 20:38:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trash/General

Mug of Mead - Is not working.

Valarjar Shieldmaiden (2) - Mortal Hew Hitting behind mob.

Ebonclaw Worg (2) - Leap for the Throat Not casting. (should work like DHT cats)

Ebonclaw Worg (2) - Strength of the Pack Not working.

King Tor (2) - Ancestor's Might Not working.

Steeljaw Grizzly (2) - Crunch Armor Not casting.

Bosses

Hymdall (2) - Storm Breath Not working correctly. (Should be all the lanes in quick succesion, visually seen by the drake's appearance in said lanes.)

Hyrja (2) - Sanctify Orbs change direction after spawning.

Fenryr (2) - Ravenous Leap No visual (Does not actually leap)

Confirmed / Pending

0 0

psantos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2021 09:36)

Post Posted: 12-01-2019, 20:15:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

God-King Skovald

Sometimes the barrier generated from Aegis of Aggramar keeps rotating, even if the player casting it is not moving at all.
Perhaps this is related to the fact that the casting player does not get rooted, but since it doesn't happen all the time, I'm not sure.
Typically happens on the first try, and gets fixed after one wipe

2 0

Aldrahin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2021 18:07)

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 00:34:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are walking a M14 HoV
I died while tanking the wolves.
Nobody in our group can release even after everyone is dead we couldnt get rezzed by the Healer also
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/oHwgK7S

1 0

Imbafaceroll

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2021 13:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 19-01-2019, 15:09:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199186&&name=strength-of-the-pack
Fenryr doesn't gain buff for increased damage done by 20% for each Ebonclaw Worg.
Instead he gains 150%-200% increased damage whenever [Scent of Blood] is cast.

How it should be:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tJXGgmE0ywE&t=1518:

1 0

ivanenab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2019 02:37)

Post Posted: 29-01-2019, 15:32:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: First the hyrja bug - her stacks dont increase the damage of the spells the represent (sanctify and eye of the storm) this week on hov 15 eye of the storm always did 340k it didnt matter if she has 1 or 20 stacks (20 stacks is 300% inscrease in damage) .(you could easily test that)
2nd as i play holy priest when i heal HOV i always get 1 shot during the enconter of God King when he casts ragnaroc doesnt matter if im in the shield or out of it (i know i need to stay in the shield).Once i was so desparate i picked up the shield and still got 1 shot in it.
My for the 2nd bug do i need to post a video or will screenshot somehow be enough
Proof:

1 0

jumpylion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2021 01:50)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-01-2019, 00:11:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Similar thing happened to me. I died during ragnarok while holding shield. No proof for what caused it because details doesnt show killing spell with purgatory talent. In my case it was midcast. Few ticks of ragnarok were absorbed by aegis when suddenly purgatory triggered. After i died rest of group died aswell because shield was removed but they didnt take any dmg when my purgatory triggered.
1 0

Trilon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2019 23:05)

Post Posted: 31-01-2019, 02:19:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=196838&name=scent-of-blood
Bug description: You can taunt while scent of blood active.

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 01-03-2019, 16:41:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Got a few bugs to report for HoV bosses:
Fenryr:
-Scent of Blood keeps stacking without hitting players.
If hunter uses turtle, pala uses bop or you simply run away from the boss it should never stack the physical dmg increase buff.
This makes the boss almost impossible to kill on high keys without using high movement cds or immune to dodge the claw frenzy when buff is up.
Proof retail:
video below at 19:19 hunter using turtle for scent
Spoiler:

-Fenryr Claw Frenzy timer: Claw frenzy casts every 10 seconds, which does not correlate to retail timers (rarely a cast is skipped, but most of the time he hard casts spell all 10s).
I don't know how timer actually should work but claw frenzy can never overlap with any other ability on retail.
Means while scent of blood is casting, ravenous leap is executing or he uses howl the boss does never claw frenzy (also not 1sec later).
The spell should only be casted when not much is going on to give players time to stack under boss.
This can be checked in the video below, craw frenzy is easily visible due to the read animation around the boss.
Timers at 60% cave pull are:
-Pull 17:39 -> t = 0:00
-18:00 - 0:20 casting claw frenzy #1
-18:25 - 0:45 Claw Frenzy #2
-18:55 - 1:15 Claw Frenzy #3
-19:30 - 1:50 Boss dead claw frenzy castet a total of 3 times, while freakz fenryr castet at least 10 times at this point.

To have a better proof for timers i analyzed another video, results in spoiler:
Spoiler:

Skovald: Felblaze Rush should also target tanks.
Currently the rush only targets healer and dps but it should also cast on tanks.
This makes the boss a little harder than retail as you got no lucky rng with tank soaks.
Proof:
video below 37:12 casting on tank
Spoiler:

Update:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=198077&&name=shatter-spears
Odyn: Hitbox of Glowing Fragments is way too big. It makes them quite unpredictable to dodge.
Proof retail how close u can go:
Spoiler:

proof video HoV:

(you can also look for 7.2.5 videos, nothing has changed on halls of valor bosses)

Last edited by Elvenking on 03-03-2019, 02:52:51; edited 2 times in total
3 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:40:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x