User
Pass
2FA

I lost access to my Email account, and therefore can't login to wow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message750
archblade

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2019 13:55)

Post Posted: 28-01-2019, 19:12:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not sure if i should post this here or not. If not please tell me where.

I used to play on wow freakz in 7.1.5, i had few characters max level, and even unlocked all artifact traits on my main characters. After 7.2.5 update, i updated my game normally, until i tried to login to my account and it shows this error. After searching for a while i found that i have to login to my account on the main web page in order to unlock my Ip adress. So here is where the problem is, i can't unlock my ip since i need my email that i used to create that account. Sadly, i have lost access to it due to Microsoft thinking i'm another person. And now i'm unable to recover both my wow and email accounts.

I'm playing on another account now, and it login perfectly. I'm okay with playing on another account, but it does feel so bad losing all my progress. So if i could get any tip or help to recover my account back (or at least my 2 main characters) and link it with a new email, and i'm more than ready to prove that the account does belong to me.

I'm sorry for taking your time, and i'm thankful for any kind of help.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 29-01-2019, 09:24:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Check the PM.

Retired

0 0

kaijudk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 20:53)

Post Posted: 03-02-2019, 16:55:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would like the same help please, account got hacked and password got changed
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 03-02-2019, 18:39:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kaijudk wrote:
I would like the same help please, account got hacked and password got changed

We can't help you in that case. You have at least 3 security measures to apply to your account to avoid stuff like this.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 03 February 2019 16:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:46:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x