User
Pass
2FA

[Old Hillsbrad Foothills] Escape from Durnholde (previous report doesn't allow replying)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message472
kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 04:53:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29599&&name=escape-from-durnholde
Bug description: I finished the first quest that takes place in Old Hillsbrad Foothills. Then turned it in to Thrall. He also gave a quest himself as a follow up, which I accepted and activated his dialogue to go to the Tarren Mill area. After killing second boss, followed him to Tarren Mill, where I also killed the last boss, after which Thrall entered a house and went to second floor. I followed, he started talking with Taretha, asked her a question then he went inactive. At this point I clicked Taretha to dialogue with her, no dialogue screen pops up. There is an older thread about this but it doesn't allow replies or bump because the post was so old, but the bug persists. I abandoned the quest in hopes of being able to take again and maybe the bug would be gone, but I was unable to take again. Screenshot below shows me trying to interact with her without any success.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KR67en8

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 07-02-2019, 17:22:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 07 February 2019 15:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 12:06:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x