User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Love is in the Air] Lovely Charms not dropping
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message5217
Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2020 00:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-02-2019, 10:49:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=49655&&name=lovely-charm

Bug description: Lovely charm not dropping from mobs, tried all broken isle zones and some dungeons, also mythic personal loot, not a single drop. I'm sure this works last year when i was not level 110.

Proof: i cant find a way to prove this, u can check this.

I dont know if the bug is with me, but all my friends also not able to get any charms

3 0

Motanu07

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2022 15:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-02-2019, 16:25:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm
1 0

indianuapas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-07-2019 13:16)

Post Posted: 10-02-2019, 17:07:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirm
1 0

killmekm5

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 12:52)

Post Posted: 10-02-2019, 17:15:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirm
1 0

spectacular2150

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2022 09:33)

Post Posted: 10-02-2019, 19:54:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i tried same out and in dungeons still not dropping

1 0

Ratsrule

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2019 06:36)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-02-2019, 03:39:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. They're supposed to drop from mobs appropriate to your level range and as 110 you should get them anywhere in broken isles and in all dungeons and raids at that level. I got some earlier in EoAHC and I suspect they're from boss adds or from mobs engaged during boss encounter (not from bosses themselves)
1 0

Dongwise

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2022 21:08)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 11-02-2019, 23:51:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is confirmed. You can work around it by dropping the quest and deleting the kit and picking it all back up, that should make the charms drop again until you finish the quests.

This needs to be scripted so even without the quest in the log the charms drop provided the kit is in your bags.

2 0

gavingavin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2020 16:23)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 02:52:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Best info click here -> https://www.mamytwink.com/actualite/ou-trouver-les-meilleurs-spots-de-farm-pour-les-bracelets-de-breloques-ravissantes-legion

Look the Party : Spotlights for Farming your Love Gages (Legion)

The question that may arise is what is the optimal place to get charms. We offer you several. Note that this list will be edited to add new points.

Stornheim : the Murlocs camp on the east coast, east of Griseveille. On the beach and on the island are many murlocs.
Val'sharah : east of Val Griffelune is a Grells encampment.
Azsuna : the stay of Illidari where the demons reappear quickly enough, which allows them to chained without much time.

0 0

spectacular2150

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2022 09:33)

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 17:25:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dongwise wrote:
This is confirmed. You can work around it by dropping the quest and deleting the kit and picking it all back up, that should make the charms drop again until you finish the quests.

This needs to be scripted so even without the quest in the log the charms drop provided the kit is in your bags.

i tried that and still no drops i tried to solo normal and heroic too still 0 drop

0 0

Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 19:40:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dongwise wrote:

spectacular2150 wrote:
Dongwise wrote:

i tried that and still no drops i tried to solo normal and heroic too still 0 drop

I tried this deleting the box, then abandon the quest then retake it. This worked up to some extent. I was able to get loots very rarely from elite zones.
Not exactly elites, very strong mobs in broken isle. as mentioned here
gavingavin wrote:
Best info click here -> https://www.mamytwink.com/actualite/ou-trouver-les-meilleurs-spots-de-farm-pour-les-bracelets-de-breloques-ravissantes-legion

Look the Party : Spotlights for Farming your Love Gages (Legion)

The question that may arise is what is the optimal place to get charms. We offer you several. Note that this list will be edited to add new points.

Stornheim : the Murlocs camp on the east coast, east of Griseveille. On the beach and on the island are many murlocs.
Val'sharah : east of Val Griffelune is a Grells encampment.
Azsuna : the stay of Illidari where the demons reappear quickly enough, which allows them to chained without much time.

additionally i found any mob who are hard to kill including pvp tower mobs drops them very rarely,
Special condition i found in MOS, we pull the helya while one healer mob still casting there, she came to us while we fighting boss, she drops a one, thats the only spot i found one in dungeons.

0 0

Dongwise

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2022 21:08)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 21:13:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You CANNOT move the kit once it's in your bags. You CANNOT turn the quest in and continue to receive charms with the same kit (if you do this, go to another city and get a new quest/kit).

Charm drop rate (20%) is correct. I was able to farm hundreds of charms yesterday on my hunter. It's very finnicky right now but does technically work. Just do these steps until a fix is made.

0 0

simonozzolo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2019 15:35)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 22:37:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Assuming that a fix is needed, can someone write the right steps to avoid this tricky malfunction?
Thank you

0 0

Truelaxus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 18:09)

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 23:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please fix this , lovley charms can't be looted i tried on every legion dungon and various areas and they can't be looted . -

https://www.wowhead.com/item=49655/lovely-charm#comments

as shown they should drop from any mob in the level range . but i think something is bugged . the drop chance maybe or the loot condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUoaqR7B61E

1 0

Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-02-2019, 05:53:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This lovely charm drop from deleting and retaking the quest is random, it works yesterday not working today. cant count on it.
0 0

williamthu30

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2020 16:49)

Post Posted: 16-02-2019, 09:12:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Most of you said Lovely Charms do not drop, actually, they do. I completed the Nation of Adoration achievement in just 30 minutes and there's no need of any workarounds.

There is a murloc camp on the east of Stormheim. Exactly 79.56, 61.78 on the map. Go there and slay the murlocs. Don't kill them one by one, but kill them in large groups. Then loot them.

I can confirm these:
- The Lovely Charms DO NOT appear in the loot box when you right click the murlocs to loot
- The Lovely Charms DO NOT appear as personal loot on your screen
- The Lovely Charms goes DIRECTLY into your bag and you won't even know that they were looted
- You will know when you loot the Lovely Charms when you check your bag after killing a group of murlocs OR, they appear in the chat box as "You create: [Lovely Charm]". Image Link: https://wheres-my-ta.co/0C5aap.png
- Make sure you shift-loot them instead of normal right click loot
- Make sure you only have ONE of the 4 daily quests. If you have A Gift for the Warchief, make sure you don't have the rest of the 3 quests.

There was no need for me to delete the kit and retake the quest. I completed all 4 of these daily quest in one run. Make sure you collect plenty of these Lovely Charms before taking/turning the quest or else you're just going to waste time going back and forth collecting the Lucky Charms.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sheLby, 17 February 2019 10:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 11:48:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x