User
Pass
2FA

[Deadmines] 3 bugged bosses. and other bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message349
TrollinQQ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-04-2019 08:40)

Post Posted: 20-02-2019, 19:49:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Hello, first of all i want to list all of the bugs i noticed while trying to complete the dungeon. (which is not possible in any of the groups i've been in)

1: Foe Reaper 5000, You cannot hit him at all, he is there but you cannot kill him for your Dungeon completion bonus.

2: Vanessa VanCleef, Uses a Ability (unknown name, cant remember it) which makes her go behind her target and basicly one shot them, did around 2.3k dmg, when you dont have heirlooms, you have like 1.5k MAX
Also Vanessa VanCleef is heroic mode only, which is weird since you should not meet her in normal.

3: Admiral Ripsnarl, the best way to tell why he is bugged is that he is not balanced somehow, he deals way to much damage.
Also in this encounter there is summoned a ghost thingy which you cant see the level of (skull) which also should not happen.

4: (Other bugs)
4.1 - There is a bug where you get drunk, without effect timer, you are permanently drunk until you die.
4.2 - Alot of random enemies you cannot attack at the very intrance when you get inside the dungeon.
4.3 - Cannon's that should explode the doors, also isn't working.

Wanted to report this since its kinda annoying as a new player on this realm, when you see in chat "Queue for dungeons to level up faster" and you do that, then you can't finish the dungeon and also get deserter for leaving because you cannot finish it.

Hope you will fix this.

\\ TrollinQQ

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 08-05-2019, 10:25:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed,
1. confirmed
2. confirmed, heroic and normal both use the heroic version of this spell
3. this one im not sure, but on heroic he is level 87 so thats bugged aswell

4.1 cant properly test this one
4.2 confirmed
4.3 confirmed

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by bosfreak12, 08 May 2019 08:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:07:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x