User
Pass
2FA

Echo Isles Quest - More than Expected

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message312
Harmfuler

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2019 10:12)

Post Posted: 05-03-2019, 22:42:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone!
I've recently downloaded your client, I have heard from many people that this server is the best Legion Private Server, so I decided to try it. I created a Troll Hunter and completed a few quests, and I stumbled into some kind of bug. At first, I searched for it in bug reports here, but all of them were rejected, so I'm writing here in case it's only related to me.

Quest is called "More than expected". My character goes to report to Vol'jin and he is supposed to show me his dialogue with Garrosh by creating illusion in hearth (great scene by the way) . For some reason, the quest itself is showed on the map but when I reach Vol'jin a can't interact with him and there is no question mark above him. I tried to clear the cache but it didnt work. By the way, there was a lvl 2 troll mage who was running and jumping around the Vol'jin at the time. I'm not sure, but maybe he encountered the same bug as I did.

Maybe there is a different way to complete it, or its a new bug... Could you guys try it for yourselves and tell me how it works for you?

P. S: Sorry for mistakes, if there are any. By the way, the first hunter skill oneshots every creature lvl 1-4 on my lvl 4. Also, i turned all my rates to 1x but after playing 5 mins im already lvl 4. Why is it so? I think I changed rates to 1x after creating character, maybe they didnt affect him...

Thanks for your time, would like to see some reaponses about that stuff)

0 0

Gjerdy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2019 22:41)

Post Posted: 12-04-2019, 19:35:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same thing with quest
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/IPRAPYS

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 15:38:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x