User
Pass
2FA

warlock campaign quest bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message360
LUCIFER969

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2019 18:55)

Post Posted: 25-03-2019, 21:08:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=41796/selecting-a-sixth
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41796&name=selecting-a-sixth
Bug description: The thing is i had selected one of them early because she had a yellow exclamation on her head and i selected it after that i got the quest to select among one of the 2 npc's i could speak with them i clicked nothing happened as i had already selected and now i can't turn in the quest i tried abandoning and restarting game still didn't work and someone told me to abandon delete cache and try did that too didn't work. This bug halted progress for like 3 days already please help fast.
Proof: I cant turn that in maybe you can check my profile or something

1 0

halider

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-04-2019 14:52)

Post Posted: 07-04-2019, 23:57:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Had the same problem! Can't choose any of them and can't turn in the quest
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:26:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x