User
Pass
2FA

Artifact trait reset(hunter)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message222
Satori

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-06-2019 05:57)

Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 17:36:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I am MM Hunter and i messed up my points. Here is a pic: https://imgur.com/0DgYEjR
Basically i've put 6 points in Windflight Arrows. I wanna go go back to 1. I don't care about AP lost.
I didn't find any Grandsmith and the npc "Altar Keeper Biehn" next to the forge dosen't have the option.

Any help please?

P.S: I am new tot this aweseom game, playing 1 week i think.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 21:20:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Satori,

I would recommend to complete the "Assault on the Broken Shore" scenario in Krasus Landing in Dalaran, then you can take the "A Gift of the Six" quest in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran. That will upgrade your artifact weapon, enable an extra trait rank on all 3-rank traits as well as unlocking new traits. This also changes the Windflight Arrows trait from 20 ranks to 1 rank - all AP spent on additional ranks is refunded.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:43:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x