User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] monk orderhall campaign quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message326
moonmadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-06-2019 13:13)

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 15:01:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello i wrote a few tickets about my problem but the gms always linked me the orderhall guide but that doesnt solve my problem.
my problem is that there is no NPC that will give me a quest to continue the questline. i was at the point where i had to recruit 2 champions (Li Li and Chen).
i did that and now there is no new quest. i ran the orderhall map a few times to see if im missing something but there is really no npc that will give me the following quest.
i talked to another player and he said he had the same problem but he doesnt care cuz its his twink char, but my monk is my main and if i cant finish the orderhall then there is no point to play for me.
sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but i thought 'quests' is correct.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 15:08:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They already told you to go to: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=104745&&name=instructor-myang

Because you didn't take: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41729&&name=slowing-the-spread

But you still keep inveting bugs just because you don't know how to play.

Also, wrong section.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 03 May 2019 13:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:51:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x