User
Pass
2FA

[Warrior] Cc vs Heroic Leap

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message773
IronWill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2021 16:26)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 09-05-2019, 01:21:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Heroic Leap

Bug description: All kinds of(uncontrolled) Charge/Leap/rush ability shouldn't be stopped by cc during its flight/travel path to the target/location.
Even if, let's say you get affected by some sort of cc the travel shouldn't cancel until it reaches its destination.
All who played on retail know this.

I will post proof only For Heroic Leap, can't find proof for all spells. (this is a general bug for all classes with such mechanics, but class moders("helpers") think every ability should be posted separately, lol)

Proof 1: (Patch 7.2) As you can CLEARLY see he gets stunned mid air but his Leap does NOT interrupt like on freakz, he lands properly at his mark.
Skip to => 5:11 Watch in Slow motion.

Proof 2: Also found a vid from BFA(Leap mechanics were not changed) => skip to 2:35 watch it in slow motion.
You can see how he is polymorphed mid air and he still lands where intended.

I will kindly ask only Quicksand to respond, to confirm or reject this post, he seems to have experience when it comes to class bugs, I don't want to offend others but srsly you guys ask for it, stop deleting my posts over and over, you are taking this too personal instead of understanding what I wrote.

Last edited by IronWill on 09-05-2019, 01:38:55; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 09-05-2019, 18:40:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

IronWill wrote:
Spoiler:

Proof 2: Also found a vid from BFA(Leap mechanics were not changed) => skip to 2:35 watch it in slow motion.
You can see how he is polymorphed mid air and he still lands where intended.

I will kindly ask only Quicksand to respond, to confirm or reject this post, he seems to have experience when it comes to class bugs, I don't want to offend others but srsly you guys ask for it, stop deleting my posts over and over, you are taking this too personal instead of understanding what I wrote.[/spoiler]

Nobody had anything personal against you but saying that you're disgusted by people rejecting your topics and calling the staff incompetent is unacceptable.
You have a tendency to create topics w/o providing enough information and those topics get rejected each time by any Class Moderator, really.
As I've told you during our last conversation, such attitude will lead to forum warns and ultimately a ban (like last time). Be careful.

On the topic:
Confirmed, I had tested this with Polymorph and Storm Bolt. You get stunned/polymoprhed mid-air and your Heroic Leap stops. I've also encountered some instances where Polymorph would be nullified and the caster would receive the "Immune" warning.

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 09-05-2019, 18:40:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 09 May 2019 16:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 05:46:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x