User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Seeking Lost Knowledge - Quest Giver Not Available

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message1108
cheewee

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2019 05:08)

Post Posted: 12-05-2019, 21:19:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47067&&name=seeking-lost-knowledge
Bug description: Quest complete but quest giver (Archmage Khadgar) not showing a turn-in (?) icon at Deliverance Point. The NPC is there and there is a question mark (?) on my mini map and world map, but he doesn't have the marker on his head and when I talk to him I can't turn it in.
Proof: Login to Tauren Druid Keyzersoze on Felsong for proof. I have tried logging out and back in, leaving the area til he disappears and coming back, and teleporting to Dalaran and coming back. My girlfriend had the same problem on Horde Pandaren Shaman PrncessPanda and tried all of those things. She dropped the quest and was unable to pick it back up, so if you can fix this can you please add the quest back for her or make it to where you can pick it back up again?

1 0

Hypecksss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2019 19:14)

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 12:38:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had the same problem and did exactly as your girlfriend. It would be nice if it get fixed soon.
0 0

cheewee

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2019 05:08)

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 20:05:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oddly enough, I was able to find a work around. Still needs to be fixed as not everyone will have this option and this is not the right way to get it to complete.

I am a Guardian druid. I had done everything for my Class Hall except I was stuck on the part to recruit a legionfall champion (https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47137/champions-of-legionfall). I had a ton of artifact power "tokens" so I switched my spec to Resto and filled in all the artifact traits for that weapon. Then I got a quest from my class hall related to resto spec. I went through Mt. Hyjal and did all the quests, then it sent me to the broken Shore where the chain continued. After I completed all of that, I was able to recruit the champion, Thisalee Crow, who was guiding me through the quest chain. That was when I was able to turn in the quest to Maiev at Deliverance Point on the Broken Shore and Khadgar (standing right next to Maiev and the construction table) had a new quest for me to pick up. When I talked to Khadgar, I was also able to turn in the quest for "Seeking Lost Knowledge".

Again, I could not speak to Khadgar to turn in "Seeking Lost Knowledge" until I completed this other quest chain which triggered him to have the new quest available. I REALLY don't think this is how it's supposed to work, so this is still a valid bug report.

0 0

zyraal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2019 16:21)

Post Posted: 15-05-2019, 20:44:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same problem, can't turn it in
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 19-05-2019, 13:35:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cheewee wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47067&&name=seeking-lost-knowledge
Bug description: Quest complete but quest giver (Archmage Khadgar) not showing a turn-in (?) icon at Deliverance Point. The NPC is there and there is a question mark (?) on my mini map and world map, but he doesn't have the marker on his head and when I talk to him I can't turn it in.
Proof: Login to Tauren Druid Keyzersoze on Felsong for proof. I have tried logging out and back in, leaving the area til he disappears and coming back, and teleporting to Dalaran and coming back. My girlfriend had the same problem on Horde Pandaren Shaman PrncessPanda and tried all of those things. She dropped the quest and was unable to pick it back up, so if you can fix this can you please add the quest back for her or make it to where you can pick it back up again?

Proof: Imgur Link

I might have done a mistake confirming this.
Additional reference:

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 30-06-2019, 15:34:39; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 30-06-2019, 15:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can't complete it if you already have 25AK+.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 30 June 2019 13:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:22:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x