User
Pass
2FA

Launcher confirmed broken

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message346
Sinnagemetal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2019 19:26)

Post Posted: 07-06-2019, 20:41:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I have the most up to date files, and have been playing just fine uninterrupted for weeks. I tried to get into the game this afternoon, both with the regular launcher (get kicked out of game as soon as I enter), and then I tired the x64 launcher as well, with the same result of being kicked out of game for "not using the launcher" as soon as I log in.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-06-2019, 21:34:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Sinnagemetal,

Check your task manager, close all processes related to World of Warcraft and Freakz, then restart your computer.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sinnagemetal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-06-2019, 22:07:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your reply. I did as you said, and have the same issue.

I did notice something, to provide some more info. The first use of freakz launcer upon startup begins the launcher and wow.exe, but the WoW window never comes up with the login screen. A subsequent double click of the launcher does launch WoW, but with the issue of being kicked out of game after 15 seconds for "not having the launcher". Likewise, if you then close all of the wow and launcher processes, the first one you do start will get stuck, and the second will launch to the login screen.

I have seen a sudden influx of other players with the same problem, so I hope this i formation helps further the troubleshooting process.

Last edited by Sinnagemetal on 07-06-2019, 22:09:10; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Post Posted: 07-06-2019, 22:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Every single player so far was able to resolve this issue by closing the processes - are you sure you haven't missed any of them?

Alternatively, try these solutions which have helped to resolve this problem in the past, before it became such a widespread problem:

- Redownload the launcher
- Set all launcher_freakz and WoW executables to run with administrator privileges
- Delete the WTF folder
- Move the WoW client to another location on your hard drive, for example the Desktop
- Delete launcher_freakz-64.exe, launcher_freakz-64.dll and Wow-64.exe

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sinnagemetal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 06:27:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The second method that you posted ended up working.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 09:19:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad to hear that, have fun in the game!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 08 June 2019 08:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:18:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x