User
Pass
2FA

Torrent download

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1194
Lutscher

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2019 11:40)

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 15:19:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys im trying to download the game by the launcher but it gives me a error so the solution is downloading the game by torrent. but i live in germany and io cant download torrents here.

do you have any other soluction?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 15:29:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Lutscher,

Downloading the game via torrent is perfectly fine from Germany. WoW clients are and always were freeware and can be legally shared. You pay for (on official servers) the license (and for expansions, upgrades to your license) to play. The software itself is free.
Torrents, or more accurately, peer-2-peer downloads (also known as filesharing) are not illegal. It depends on whether you're downloading something that you're not supposed to (piracy) or not. For World of Warcraft this is not the case. Anyone with a free Battle.net account can download the Starter Edition of the game, which is actually the full game by data, the only thing limiting it are account limitations.

To answer the initial question - there are no other solutions at the moment.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Lutscher

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2019 11:40)

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 15:31:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i already payd 800€ for downloading wow by torrents and i dont wana do that again - thanks anyways

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 23:36:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x