User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Death Knight] [PvP TALENT] [Crypt Fever] vs Combat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1141
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 04-06-2019, 16:42:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vr_-rC5Golg:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IqZxFpOS8L8:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Combat

When a character attacks or is attacked, they will be flagged by the game as being in combat. This state is denoted to the player with an icon of two crossing swords next to their character portrait. Many actions and abilities cannot be used while you are in combat, making knowing how to get into and out of combat very important, especially in PvP combat.

In PvP, a player will leave combat if they have not attacked or been attacked for 6 seconds, or all the enemy characters that have attacked you are killed.

Have you ever done PvP in your life? And can you stop defending your class bugs?

Blizz Proof:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mQtQE5N8b1I&t=85:

Look here, the rogue restealth with both dots on him, before the blind ends also the pet was WALKING TO THE ROGUE and he didn't had COMBAT, because the pet did not ATTACK him.

1 0

Scripterror12
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 16-06-2019 08:31)

Post Posted: 05-06-2019, 09:12:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iplayferal wrote:
Freakz:

Have you ever done PvP in your life? And can you stop defending your class bugs?

Devs don't play pvp, understandable giving the state of pvp on this server.

I can't believe this bug has been rejected so many times when it is so obvious.... Combat vs Pets and Crypt Fever is just a big joke on this server

2 0

IronWill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2021 16:26)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 05-06-2019, 23:05:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scripterror12 wrote:
it is so obvious....

Yep, only for those that still(try to) play pvp... even with so many confirmed bugs.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 06-06-2019, 12:10:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Food cancel is an issue with all dot classes not just dk so stop spamming about that, and about pets you are actually retarded.

Staff message (Denim):

Careful with the language, next time warn.

0 0

Scripterror12
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 16-06-2019 08:31)

Post Posted: 06-06-2019, 13:27:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

djenis wrote:
Food cancel is an issue with all dot classes not just dk so stop spamming about that, and about pets you are actually retarded.

Oh man, can you suggest a better way of getting this confirmed and fixed ? We all know these are issues besides the devs so far

0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 12-06-2019, 13:12:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I already explained it to the original post owner about the food canceling . And what kept keeping you in combat (in "your" proof video) wasn't Crypt Fever or pet combat I tested both of those . What kept you in combat is Virulent Plague's explosion most likely since even when you have it alone on yourself it keeps you in combat .

Have you ever done reports in your life ? And can you stop inventing bugs .

I will make a topic for you and your friend Gintoskisans in the low priority section. -
About any other pet related issues you have a general topic open about it , report it there .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Plaguesynth, 12 June 2019 11:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 18:41:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x