User
Pass
2FA

Sandstone Drake Mount-Multiple bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message301
lion40600

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2019 20:51)

Post Posted: 15-06-2019, 00:12:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=93326&name=sandstone-drake
Bug description: I bought this mount off the Wowfreakz shop and noticed over time multiple bugs:
-Bug 1 /Visual/: When transforming into the Sandstone drake The weapon remains visible above and pointing towards the drake`s head-Constant Bug;
-Bug 2 /Visual-Minor/: When applying an aura like Mage Armor Spell, the bubble stays where the rider should be and where the weapon is hovering;
-Bug 3 /Visual-Passenger/: When another player tries to use my transformation as mount, the player disappears and their name appears in the stomach/body of the drake the whole time;
-Bug 4 /Mechanics-Passenger/ : While carrying a passenger, the passenger is suddenly automatically released after a period of time and they can fall down and die as it happened with me when I fly high and a friend dropped and died-Tested twice!;
-Bug 5 /General Mount bug/ : This bug I state as general because it happened with multiple mounts. Randomly when entering a building the mount does not release and remains, while speed is reduced to walking speed and vice versa randomly the mount disappears as a visual model and the character retains the mounted speed-Random bug.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WQH9Z3R
Currently I do not have screenshots of the passenger or building bugs. Please let me know if I have to provide proof of that as well!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 10:24:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x