User
Pass
2FA

Raid Bosses (Dragon Soul, Blackwing Descent, Ulduar etc)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message592
akkatest

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-12-2020 19:05)

Post Posted: 04-07-2019, 10:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: These are some of the bugs ive encountered while doing old content raids, and i've listed them in what i think is the most crucial, from highly important and down to minor bugs.

Blackwing Descent: You cant kill Magmaw on normal, he just dissapears, so you cant get the achievement for completing the raid, nor entering HC!

Dragon Soul: Ultraxion is killable, but he falls straight down, and doesnt give any loot, or spawn the loot chest. Remember this boss drops mounts, so this is important. Spine of Deathwing is not killable, and the problem is Nuclear Blast, i tried to let the Hideous Amalgamation explode in the center of the plate, and on the sides, but i always get the error "Nuclear Blast was not close enough to break one of the plates".

Throne of Thunder: In 10 man Normal mode, its not possible to start Tortos' encounter; he is asleep and you can neither target him or attack him, like the kill on Council of Elders wasn't registered. Because of this, you cant kill any of the remaining bosses. This works in 10 man HC and 25 man HC.

Ulduar: Kologarn doesnt drop the chest for loot. He also dissapear, but its still possible to walk across his after hes killed.

Siege of Orgrimmar: Spoils of Pandaria doesnt always drop loot, but the encounter works perfectly. Paragons of Klaxxi also doesnt drop loot every time.

Icecrown Citadel: Valithria Dreamwalker doesn't drop any loot at all.

Last edited by akkatest on 04-07-2019, 10:28:08; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 04-07-2019, 10:29:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

On Tortos' encounter: With the council, you have to make sure all 4 of them are aggro'd and then kill them. If you don't pull them all before killing them, it won't register.
1 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 08-09-2019, 19:55:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Blackwing Descent: You cant kill Magmaw on normal, he just dissapears, so you cant get the achievement for completing the raid, nor entering HC!

-- Duplicate

Quote:
Dragon Soul: Ultraxion is killable, but he falls straight down, and doesnt give any loot, or spawn the loot chest. Remember this boss drops mounts, so this is important. Spine of Deathwing is not killable, and the problem is Nuclear Blast, i tried to let the Hideous Amalgamation explode in the center of the plate, and on the sides, but i always get the error "Nuclear Blast was not close enough to break one of the plates".

-- Ultraxion is confiremd, Spine is killable but not soloable, I've done this fight and even though its a bit of a hassle it works, please provide video proof for this one

Quote:
Throne of Thunder: In 10 man Normal mode, its not possible to start Tortos' encounter; he is asleep and you can neither target him or attack him, like the kill on Council of Elders wasn't registered. Because of this, you cant kill any of the remaining bosses. This works in 10 man HC and 25 man HC.

-- Confirmed

Quote:
Ulduar: Kologarn doesnt drop the chest for loot. He also dissapear, but its still possible to walk across his after hes killed.

-- Duplicate

Quote:
Siege of Orgrimmar: Spoils of Pandaria doesnt always drop loot, but the encounter works perfectly. Paragons of Klaxxi also doesnt drop loot every time.

-- Duplicate for the Spoils one, Paragons is confirmed.

Quote:
Icecrown Citadel: Valithria Dreamwalker doesn't drop any loot at all.

-- Duplicate

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 08 September 2019 18:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:42:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x