User
Pass
2FA

quest and stories

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message157
evilkobold

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2019 02:39)

Post Posted: 16-07-2019, 06:16:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is legion server best for me to experience full stories and quests up to WoW: Legion expansion?
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-07-2019, 12:52:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello evilkobold,

As a Legion server, our focus lies heavily on Legion content. This means that you're able to experience all Legion questlines and storylines at a high quality, as well as all Legion dungeons and raids. However, earlier expansion content was and is not a priority of development, which means that some storylines may not be completable and/or working correctly. Old content is in a good enough state to level through, even when setting your experience rate to 1x (official WoW like), but there are definitely problems with multiple quests and zones, which prevent you from being able to experience 100% of the game's story. These problems will be fixed eventually, however, they will not be a focus of our developers as long as there's still Legion content to work on.

Best reagrds
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:36:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x