User
Pass
2FA

global_en chat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message473
syncronius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2020 13:04)

Post Posted: 05-07-2019, 13:47:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

didnt know where to post this so here goes.

Global_en stands for Global_english right? Its has always been the rule that people can advertise their guild in another language but all the rest had to be in english . Ive seen several gm's enforce that on lots of occasions.

today a GM told me that suddenly the rules have changed... you can talk in global_en in any language as long as it doesnt take 500 years. Offcourse the non english speaking community was thrilled... felt somewhat humiliated but lets skip that..now i was like... huh??? what happend...??

i visit this website almost on a daily basis and I didnt see any anouncement anywhere regarding to that rule change. If its allowed.. fine then its allowed... sill confusing as to why but fine... i'll accept it.

might it be an idea to lock a chat rules topic? so there is clarity for everyone? What is allowed in global... and what not...

greetz

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 4 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 24-07-2019, 07:59:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It has changed for some time, it's not something new.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 02:27:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x